Fiverr Community Forum

Professionally written custom erotica

https://www.fiverr.com/amainiriss/write-steamy-personalized-erotica-just-for-you?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=ff590c00-f13e-4b4d-ab85-3997ec080f3a&pckg_id=1&pos=43&seller_online=true

I’ve been writing since I was six years old and recently got into writing erotica to make some extra cash. :slight_smile: I enjoy doing it and would be honored if any of you could check out my work! It’s a bit more subtle than some of the other erotica I see on this site, but if that’s up your alley, feel free to contact me! Thanks!

(And yes, my first sample is based off a potential lesbian Game of Thrones threesome, haha.)

Even if erotica isn’t your thing, I’d be honored if you told me what you think :slight_smile:

And if anyone would like more samples, I have plenty, so just ask. :slight_smile:

1 Like

WoW. I have read some of your written in the gig gallery. You have a good quality to draw the reader attention. Keep it up

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’m really flattered that you think it’s good :slight_smile: I try to put effort into my work.

1 Like

I usually read a lot. The best thing about your writing is storytelling. It’s a very good gift. In the future try to write something origin for all ages. Best wishes for the journey

1 Like

Oh, most of what I write is literary fiction, actually – erotica is to make money :slight_smile: So yes I do write for all ages as well. Thank you for your kindness/support! :slight_smile: It means a lot.

1 Like

Its not bad to earn from the creativity :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like