Fiverr Forum

Profile changing automatically - Bug

WHAT AM I TO DO?!!!
I see right now my profile information is being changed! I tried to change my password but for some reasons I couldn’t remember some of the needed information and right now I can’t change that password and I see my account is being hacked right now! OMG

What the? What to do? I should change the password but it’s unavailable right now? And if I change will they still be able to lead my account?

Mod Note: Title changed my Moderator. It seems that there is a bug that is changing people’s profile information.

Fiverr currency change dollar to euro
My Dear Sellers..Someone has Hacked my Account and is now making changes to my account
Fiverr story line changing after refresh
Got new order but price is now in Euros?!
Wrong profile information displayed when viewing profile from public mode
The currency has gone haywire lol
My Dear Sellers..Someone has Hacked my Account and is now making changes to my account

And it seems I am too.

Someone has changed my profile to read: It Does More It Costs Less It is that Simple !!

What do you have?

It changes from minute to minute!!

So horrible! I have no idea what to do!

fUNNY :’( Aren’t you available to do anything too?

I’m not seeing these changes on your profile @cyaxrex - it’s the same as it was before.

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to tell you to F off. I was directing that at Fiverr. :slight_smile:

And what does it say exactly?

Fiverr’s Copywriting, Content Writing, and Animated Video Maestro

Does your website really impact your audience? I’m Andy, a British writer who has created 1000’s of pages of targeted content for websites just like yours. Even better, I provide HD animated video shorts in order to help businesses market their brand and achieve superior off-site SEO rankings.

I didn’t say that I thought so)
I’m just upset of what is going on!

Apparently I’m speaking Chinese and anything else and fluent in english and am a web developer and it changes each minute!

Again @avrora - not seeing this - just English. :slightly_smiling_face:

Mine is changing every minute too.

Thankfully, I’m impossible to hack. At least from my side. In this case, its a glitch or security problem with Fiverr. My guess is its the same for you to.

It changes!
Originally it was I’m speaking Ukrainian and Russian. English conversational! This was my information. No more! ANd I’m totally not web developer!

Don’t worry it’s fiverr website bug. I hope website developers will fix the issues asap :slight_smile:

Thanks! At least now I have a backup.

My description is gone also !!! what’s going on ?

Seems am not the only one

Don’t worry it’s fiverr website bug. I hope website developers will fix the issues asap

Also currency changes.

and they want us to send ID’s …