Profile Flagged for submitting empty order

usmansulehri

Hello Fiverr’s,
I need your help although i am not so old seller on fiver i have sumitted empty order for few time because i was working on live website so there is nothing to submit about.
And fiverr automatically flagged my profile. I dont know what to do it been 4 days left to rate up my profile to seller one i have completed all requirements but today i faced this issue.
Needing Help.

Guest merciavideo

Hello Fiverr’s,

I need your help although i am not so old seller on fiver i have sumitted empty order for few time because i was working on live website so there is nothing to submit about.

And fiverr automatically flagged my profile. I dont know what to do it been 4 days left to rate up my profile to seller one i have completed all requirements but today i faced this issue.

Needing Help.

i was working on live website so there is nothing to submit about.

Just send a short text file saying what you’ve done etc. - no empty delivery. 🙂

i was working on live website so there is nothing to submit about.

Just send a short text file saying what you’ve done etc. - no empty delivery. 🙂

Yes i definitely do that from now. But right away is there any chance to get back because there are just 4 days left in level one requirements checking.

I did a lots of efforts for this.

Hello! To the best of my knowledge you try explaining ur situation to moderators of FIVERR by tapping 3lines icon which z before to d top of your profile image icon, on the right top corner in the fiverr forum. Now ck groups out of the options enabled if you already approached fiverr CS. If this works out I will be happy for you.
All d best!

Archived