Profile Question

kimberlieann

Question

9 answers to this question

Hi @kimberlieann - and welcome.

Yes, that worried me at first too … but as it turns out, your social media links on Fiverr aren’t active - no one can click on them and be taken to your social media profile.

This is just a way of Fiverr doing a basic background check: do you have social media? If yes, then you probably exist.

Hi @kimberlieann - and welcome.

Yes, that worried me at first too … but as it turns out, your social media links on Fiverr aren’t active - no one can click on them and be taken to your social media profile.

This is just a way of Fiverr doing a basic background check: do you have social media? If yes, then you probably exist.

There are people who are not using social media., does this mean that they can’t sell on fiverr? or should they create new social media accounts? 🤯

LOL! @helloscoopz - I have three cats with social media profiles, two of which no longer occupy this plane of existence. So I agree - not a great background check for Fiverr or anyone else.

But, y’know - if one has no social media presence, how can one spam one’s friends with one’s Fiverr gigs … ?

LOL! @helloscoopz - I have three cats with social media profiles, two of which no longer occupy this plane of existence. So I agree - not a great background check for Fiverr or anyone else.

But, y’know - if one has no social media presence, how can one spam one’s friends with one’s Fiverr gigs … ?

if one has no social media presence, how can one spam one’s friends with one’s Fiverr gigs … ?

I didn’t get what you’re trying to say.

Note : I’m not considering your cats because they probably not going to sell on fiverr 😂

if one has no social media presence, how can one spam one’s friends with one’s Fiverr gigs … ?

I didn’t get what you’re trying to say.

Note : I’m not considering your cats because they probably not going to sell on fiverr 😂

It’s a joke.

Well, I don’t know … Xander was a mighty hunter and could make a gig here to clear the local area of vermin in less than 18 months. Even my neighbours who didn’t like cats had to admit he was good … 😉

:thinking:

Archived