Fiverr Community Forum

Profile rating is 4.6.Is it worth continuing this profile?

I have 11 reviews on my profile. I had one 1 bad review and my profile rating got down to 4.6. Also, I have 2 cancelled orders. That one bad rating and 2 cancelled orders happened due to one gig.I paused that gig.I have others gigs in this profile. Is it worth continuing other gigs with the profile rating of 4.6?

5 Likes

4.6 Is not a bad rating in my opinion, for me I would continue with the account and wait to see if it is affected

3 Likes

Views and impressions got down drastically and about 2 months I didn’t get orders.But this week I got one.

4 Likes

Would you avoid a restaurant if they had a 4.6/5 star rating? :slight_smile: It’s not a bad rating in my opinion!

5 Likes

You worked hard for those reviews, I wouldn’t throw them away. You can always do better in the future and bring your rating up again. Not receiving orders happens, but it doesn’t have to be because of the rating. Also if you have all 5 star reviews the clients will see them and 1 single bad review won’t push them away. Work on improving your services and with time you’ll fix everything!

4 Likes

you should work hard and dont skip from this situation i hope you again mantain your rate 5.0 very soon

2 Likes

do 3more works successfully on fiverr
your rating with boast up 4.7+

2 Likes

Remember, you only need to hit 4.7 to maintain your current seller level.

You’re 0.1 away from that. That’s maybe another order or two with 5 star feedback.

Most reasonable buyers will accept that 4.6 from a number of reviews is ok.

You will be throwing away a lot of invested time if you try and start again.

Also, read the forums. It is full of new sellers saying how they’re struggling to an order.

3 Likes