Profile UI has been changed - Hard to find Selling dashboard

social_jung

Wow.
Fiverr wanted to see every user as “BUYER” Because when you do login to your account - It showing “Switch to Buying”

😄

Profile UI has been changed - Hard to find Selling dashboard.

You have to click on your profile image > My profile > Dashboard - WHAT A HIDDEN FEATURE 😉

It’s very unhandy for sellers 😄

I still have the old interface but I’m seriously curious what they’re trying to achieve with the dashboard. The previous redesign made it as inaccurate and as confusing as possible (in terms of seeing the actual active orders and actual earnings), now you have to click for it, too?

@saeed you posted the same thing twice? :thinking:

When I logged on this morning my page said: “Switch to Selling.” Maybe that is because even though I mostly sell on Fiverr I have purchased gigs before. Also, my dashboard has been moved way to the left along with all of the other drop-down menus. It takes a bit of getting used to, 🥴

I guess I’ll get used once more to a new layout once I’ve searched for what I need often enough, but what I really would like to change is having to “Switch to Selling” every time I closed the page or logged out. Can someone please program it so that it stays in the last used mode. If I use Fiverr as a seller 350 days/year and only 6 days/year as a buyer, this simply makes no sense and wastes a lot of people’s time.

I guess I’ll get used once more to a new layout once I’ve searched for what I need often enough, but what I really would like to change is having to “Switch to Selling” every time I closed the page or logged out. Can someone please program it so that it stays in the last used mode. If I use Fiverr as a seller 350 days/year and only 6 days/year as a buyer, this simply makes no sense and wastes a lot of people’s time.

I agree! I feel like I am wasting my time every time I need to switch to selling. :roll_eyes:

Wow.

Fiverr wanted to see every user as “BUYER” Because when you do login to your account - It showing “Switch to Buying”

😄

Profile UI has been changed - Hard to find Selling dashboard.

You have to click on your profile image > My profile > Dashboard - WHAT A HIDDEN FEATURE 😉

It’s very unhandy for sellers 😄

I don’t really like the new interface, but there is zero evidence that it has anything to do with buyers leaving.

😉😉😉😉😉😉😉 - indicates - Buyers are leaving 😉

Why would your display change what buyers do? I dislike the fact that it defaults to buying, but it looks like lazy code to me, not any indication about buyer activity. It’s just annoying.

Archived