Profile update :D

hassanaasi

Fiverr’s update: ( update your profile image before 10th December )

Your profile image should be unique and real. We recommend uploading a picture of yourself to add that personal touch to your profile. You can also upload an image that reflects the type of services you offer.

Note:
Do not use images from the web.
Do not use images that you don’t have the copyrights for.
Do not include “Fiverr” badges in your profile image.
Avoid using a lot of text in your profile image.

Fiverr’s update: ( update your profile image before 10th December )

Your profile image should be unique and real. We recommend uploading a picture of yourself to add that personal touch to your profile. You can also upload an image that reflects the type of services you offer.

Note:

Do not include “Fiverr” badges in your profile image.

Avoid using a lot of text in your profile image.

You can also upload an image that reflects the type of services you offer.

Note:

This might confuse some people. It sounds like fiverr is saying you can find an image that reflects the services you offer even if you copy it from somewhere. Or some might interpret it that way.

At least the OP is showing a picture that, while it is a stock image, reflects his actual gender.

in pakistan the people miss use girls pics so they do not use there orignal pics 🙂 social media etx

in pakistan the people miss use girls pics so they do not use there orignal pics

That’s inappropriate. It sounds like an attempt to be deceptive to buyers and it makes no sense. I have seen many accounts from Pakistan with excellent pictures of male sellers and they appear to be realistic. As a buyer, I am impressed by those and ignore fake pictures. I ignore photos of males that look like copied stock photos too. I’m glad to hear that Fiverr insists that sellers begin to go by appropriate standards.

Archived