Profile warnings

bojan_gulevski

Yes, for not original images :roll_eyes: How can I prove that they are mine?

How can I prove that they are mine?

You could show CS the source files (eg. .PSD) that show how you created them (eg. layers).

Maybe dates/times they were created could be proved (to show you created them before anyone else copied them) or other metadata.

This do not help me to solve my problem. I am not new and I know the TOS. I just want to know how can I prove that they are mine.

I am not new

Your Fiverr account says you joined Jan 2020.

My reply was just to help you protect your account from any future warnings.

Follow the specific advice offered by @uk1000 if you wish to dispute the warning.

• 4 months later...

I am not new

Your Fiverr account says you joined Jan 2020.

My reply was just to help you protect your account from any future warnings.

Follow the specific advice offered by @uk1000 if you wish to dispute the warning.

I got warning and after that its been 15 days i havent got any orders, can anyone guide please

Gig raking effected by cancellation and warnings, don’t worry your gigs will comeback in a few days.

Thank you so much, I am sharing alott for 15 days still no result. have you got any idea how many days it takes normally to rise up the rank

Thank you so much, I am sharing alott for 15 days still no result. have you got any idea how many days it takes normally to rise up the rank

Get some orders from buyer request, your gig raking will be better with time when you will get some orders.

Archived