Today was the very bad day for the people of Sri Lanka. There are many users on Fiverr who are from Sri Lanka and I just want to show my sympathy to you guys and I am sure the whole Fiverr community is with you guys for sure.
For those who don’t know what’s happening:
Over 200 dead after several explosions at Sri Lankan churches and hotels
At least 207 people have been killed and hundreds injured after explosions at three churches and three hotels in Sri Lanka on Easter Sunday. A seventh blast killed at least two people in Dehiwela. An eighth blast in the capital followed shortly after.
- Scores killed and hundreds injured in explosions across Sri Lanka
- At least eight blasts were reported
- Three churches in Negombo, Batticaloa and Colombo’s Kochchikade district were targeted
- The Shangri-La, Kingsbury, Cinnamon Grand and a fourth hotel, all in Colombo, were also hit
- A seventh explosion was later reported at a hotel near the zoo in Dehiwala
- The eighth blast was reported in Dematagoda
- The government imposed curfew and shut down social media