Project marked as late after approval

loupoulsom

It’s not going to matter much if you have the odd late one, either.

I’ve completed 800+ jobs in the years I’ve been on Fiverr and probably less than 10 of those were late for whatever the reason.

It hasn’t seemed to impact my stats much.

All I’m saying here is that we are human.

It happens.

Don’t panic about it.

It’s not going to matter much if you have the odd late one, either.

I’ve completed 800+ jobs in the years I’ve been on Fiverr and probably less than 10 of those were late for whatever the reason.

It hasn’t seemed to impact my stats much.

All I’m saying here is that we are human.

It happens.

Don’t panic about it.

This is really sound advice. We are human.

If the occasional order arrives late, then it’s fine. But if you find yourself regularly getting stressed and looking at the clock, then something is wrong and you might need to add an extra 24 hours to your promised gig delivery time.

Thank you looseink and english_voice. All advice appreciated. The client kindly told me they would be happy to extend the deadline on this occasion as it was over Christmas. I managed to fit it in anyway with first submission and revision but the timer is still running. Does the client need to mark the job as complete?

It’s the first time this has happened so I’m curious! Thank you for the reassuring words though.

Thank you looseink and english_voice. All advice appreciated. The client kindly told me they would be happy to extend the deadline on this occasion as it was over Christmas. I managed to fit it in anyway with first submission and revision but the timer is still running. Does the client need to mark the job as complete?

It’s the first time this has happened so I’m curious! Thank you for the reassuring words though.

The delivery time says “about … hours ago” once the countdown ends. If the order was delivered, and the countdown ends, it does show as “late” but it doesn’t count. The client does need to mark the job as complete for this “fake late delivery” to go away, or you need to wait those 3 days for the order to be approved automatically. Either way, you’re good.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you. Good to know it stops eventually!

image.png.a9efb96c93670ad7b13cb33f7a6cfb03.png

Well, here I am, still waiting! My lovely client tried to end the order but couldn’t work out how to. It seems I am stuck with an increasing late delivery, revision on my account! Has anyone else encountered this?

Lou

Well, here I am, still waiting! My lovely client tried to end the order but couldn’t work out how to. It seems I am stuck with an increasing late delivery, revision on my account! Has anyone else encountered this?

Lou

Hi, don’t worry, order is in revision status, it won’t affect your stats! Please try to deliver order again ( through delivery button ), it should give client option to mark it as complete

Thanks again for your help folks, the problem is sorted out. There appeared to be some kind of glitch as the buyer had rejected an offer of extras that I made. The cancellation of that offer seemed to put the project in some sort of revision limbo. The client was unable to mark the job as complete and it kept running. With help from the Fiverr team we got it sorted. I resubmitted the files and this time the client was able to mark it as complete. Sadly it has affected my delivery stats but they should iron out in the end.

Archived