Projects per month

markojovic94

As a voice actor, jobs come in all sizes. Some take days, even weeks for audiobooks, yet a 30 second radio commercial may take just five or ten minutes to produce. I’d say on average, I can handle about 3-5 jobs a day. If I find myself getting more work thank I can handle, I’ll shut down my gig for a day, but that’s not a common occurrence. Of course, I try to finish everything as quickly as possible so as to leave flexibility in my schedule should a buyer come to me with a rush order. Of course, there is an extra fee for that which prevents it being used too often.

As a voice actor, jobs come in all sizes. Some take days, even weeks for audiobooks, yet a 30 second radio commercial may take just five or ten minutes to produce. I’d say on average, I can handle about 3-5 jobs a day. If I find myself getting more work thank I can handle, I’ll shut down my gig for a day, but that’s not a common occurrence. Of course, I try to finish everything as quickly as possible so as to leave flexibility in my schedule should a buyer come to me with a rush order. Of course, there is an extra fee for that which prevents it being used too often.

Thank you for replay ! Yea I also have a feeling that in this profession you can take a lot of small jobs on daily basis

To be honest, talking about your Fiverr activity in terms of number of projects/orders completed doesn’t make much sense. It does’t matter if you’ve completed 10K orders or 20K orders. Sure, you would have gained TONS of experience working with all kinds of customers. But, more importantly, the thing that matters more is the money you earn at the end of the day. There are sellers out there who, in just 500 orders, earn the equivalent of what others earn in 10K orders.

On one end of the spectrum, there are sellers who complete hundreds of orders a month! most of them being $5 gigs. So, if someone offering $5 gigs were to, say, complete 100 orders in one month, it only comes to a total of $500 a month.

On the other end of the spectrum, there are sellers who accept only one or two orders a month, but with each order exceeding $1000. So, if such a seller were to, say, complete ONLY two orders a month, they would still make more than $2000 a month.

I believe that a good number of sellers fall in between these two extreme categories.

Do you understand what I am getting at? Talking in terms of just # of orders completed per month doesn’t make much sense, in my opinion.

To be honest, talking about your Fiverr activity in terms of number of projects/orders completed doesn’t make much sense. It does’t matter if you’ve completed 10K orders or 20K orders. Sure, you would have gained TONS of experience working with all kinds of customers. But, more importantly, the thing that matters more is the money you earn at the end of the day. There are sellers out there who, in just 500 orders, earn the equivalent of what others earn in 10K orders.

On one end of the spectrum, there are sellers who complete hundreds of orders a month! most of them being $5 gigs. So, if someone offering $5 gigs were to, say, complete 100 orders in one month, it only comes to a total of $500 a month.

On the other end of the spectrum, there are sellers who accept only one or two orders a month, but with each order exceeding $1000. So, if such a seller were to, say, complete ONLY two orders a month, they would still make more than $2000 a month.

I believe that a good number of sellers fall in between these two extreme categories.

Do you understand what I am getting at? Talking in terms of just # of orders completed per month doesn’t make much sense, in my opinion.

Thank you for replay !

Yes I understand what you think and I was thinking a lot about that as I personally want to work on more bigger projects by time (I just started so I will need to do a lot to get this big projects).

I think Fiverr is great place to start but not sure about this big projects - how much sellers are looking for big projects here in contrast to Upwork or similar.

I usually work 15-30 projects, how about you?

And how do you define big project in term of budget range and delivery time?

I just started so now I am working on a 2 projects (beer label and book cover), Hope I can also work on that much soon.

Hmm for big projects I mean full publications, video animations (commercials, 3D), books and stuff like that

I just started so now I am working on a 2 projects (beer label and book cover), Hope I can also work on that much soon.

Hmm for big projects I mean full publications, video animations (commercials, 3D), books and stuff like that

I’m not sure what’s your concern. But I’ve seen people earning 3k and above on our marketplace. I personally have gigs on many sites and I must say that order value are similar, so I guess you don’t need to worry about $5, it’s just the starting number.

I’m not sure what’s your concern. But I’ve seen people earning 3k and above on our marketplace. I personally have gigs on many sites and I must say that order value are similar, so I guess you don’t need to worry about $5, it’s just the starting number.

Yea I hope so, I think I need to complete first few orders for 5$ to get good reviews and then move to higher prices

Thank you for replay ! Yea I also have a feeling that in this profession you can take a lot of small jobs on daily basis

My pleasure Marco, and good luck with your fiverr freelance career. It’s very important to stay up to date with the terms of service as well.

Archived