Promote a GIG or profile page?

your_adviser

Dear All,

I have prepared 6 GIGs. 3 of them mostly for domainers and the rest is for new startups.
The first part is really unique since no one prepares and mantain free premium domain list for 1000 domains or list of short premium domains.

Anyway, I would be promoting soon on social media and so on.

The Question is which way is the best? Promote one or two specific GIGs or whole profile page https://www.fiverr.com/your_adviser

If i promote one GIG then that one willl be known and take the lead but there is a risk of missing chances to sell more from the variety.

So thoughts from experienced people is highly appriciated.

You need to promote your all gigs. And I believe that one gig is enough to make career if it appear on first page in search result and you can do that perfectly …Because All sellers earn more than 80% from best seller gigs.

Thanks for your answer Question is not all GIGs promotion versus one GIG. It is profile page (so people can see all GIGS in first look) versus GIG itself.

As a web designer I also would be glad if you can have a look my GIGS and feedback with some commments.

Thank you

Any other thoughts? may be not only from developing GIG improvement point but for first impression or sales pipe point of view.

If you have time you can check those tips .

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…
Are you new to Fiverr? Are you desperately willing to start off? Are you still waiting for your first Gig Order? You are at the right place. This post should help you immensely, I am sure. Not to dishearten you, but to give you a heads up, let me tell you the truth. Getting started here and getting the first order is not that easy. It is not that simple. But if you are dedicated and passionate about selling your services here and make some money, it is very much possible. I will tell you wh…
Many People are worried about order If they follow this tip I guarantee They will get order… 1.Online 8 hours and refresh fiverr after every 15 minutes This will difficult but first you struggle then desire for something. 2.Always keep eyes on buyers request do try you are the first to send buyers request… 3.Think 100 times before making Gig but Once gig is created then never change because if you change the gig title what will happen your URL is not change this will be the same as your previ…

Archived