Promote gig my gigs

shohag914

You can promote your gig around social media platform and try to use buyer request daily,

You can promote your gig around social media platform

Only if you know how to do it, else, it won’t be of any help and also, it will be considered spam.

But some sellers promote using paid ads but i have not correct idea

but i have not correct idea

That is why it is wise not to repeat what others say unless you’re certain.

There are many users in the forum advising incorrectly and misleading other users. Take your time to gather true information and avoid, as much as possible, believing in everything you read. 😉

There are many users in the forum advising incorrectly and misleading other users. Take your time to gather true information and avoid, as much as possible, believing in everything you read. 😉

Thanks for your advice,

Fiverr offer manage sales promotion,why fiverr offer “Promote Yourself”?

Thanks for your advice,

Thanks for your advice,

You’re welcome @suvoseolk

Because you can promote yourself, but not spamming SM. For intances, you can set a web page and promote yourself and your services.

Thanks for your advice,

You’re welcome @suvoseolk

Because you can promote yourself, but not spamming SM. For intances, you can set a web page and promote yourself and your services.

will it against fiverr Tos ?

Depending on how you do it, it can. On the other hand, if you incorrectly promote, let’s say, through Twitter and start sapmming, you’ll have trouble with your twitter account.

Ok thanks,but there are some fiverr gig promotion gig in fiverr market place,so shall we buy that gig, will it get trouble ?

Ok thanks,but there are some fiverr gig promotion gig in fiverr market place,so shall we buy that gig, will it get trouble ?

Ok thanks,but there are some fiverr gig promotion gig in fiverr market place,so shall we buy that gig, will it get trouble

Maybe someone else could answer you better than me. I’m not the best one to guide you in this matter, I’m afraid. Sorry.

Archived