Promote Gig Showing this message ( Not promotable (Unqualified) )

naim_kst

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having same issue, I had to cancel my order with a business client and after 7 days they took back promoted gigs option from me, and my gig is on last page now, does anyone know how to improve it?

my gig is on last page now, does anyone know how to improve it?

Suggest you create your own new topic to discuss this.

Order cancelation

Ratings in last 60 days

and if the gig is not on first three pages then the promotion wont work

this might be wrong but from my experience these are the main factors

How does fiverr know what keywords you are focusing? It might be ranked in first page for a certain keywords but might not for other keywords.

Hi,

i Am Facing this Issue as Well
Level 2 With 350+ Projects

All Of A Sudden When they Added 2 new Gigs into my Promotion Option all of my Gigs Went Unqualified and All of My Gigs Went Dead Can’t Even Find them on Last Page even if they were on the First Page all the time

I have Contact Customer Service but didn’t Get any Clear answer just saying all is good it will take time etc…
It has been Many Days

If Anyone Of You Have Resolved it somehow Please Share with Us how we can resolve this

Thank You

I am having same issue, I had to cancel my order with a business client and after 7 days they took back promoted gigs option from me, and my gig is on last page now, does anyone know how to improve it?

It might be because of the cancellation then or your current completion rate or other dashboard stats. It said the same for me when I dropped a level/levels but after the level increased and stats have got higher (all >=93%) it’s saying I can promote again.

It might be because of the cancellation then or your current completion rate or other dashboard stats. It said the same for me when I dropped a level/levels but after the level increased and stats have got higher (all >=93%) it’s saying I can promote again.

On time delivery is 96 but all other stats are 100%, I hope that it will be back to normal soon as for most of sellers it comes back within a month.

How does fiverr know what keywords you are focusing? It might be ranked in first page for a certain keywords but might not for other keywords.

the ranking system is not only dependend on keywords

it also includes many other things

like how mny orders u are getting

what is your cancelation rate

the rating is good in last 60 days etc

Archived