Promote gigs to get orders please comments your ideas?

jaheer_khan

sending buyer request

At the first time seller haven’t buyer request then?

I am new on fiverr and most of the time i don’t see them as well. so what i did downloaded an extension auto refresher and check the page time to time.

You and me are in the same boat.

and most of the day i am able to send 4-5 buyer request even though i check alot. All of my order comes from buyer request.

There is no other way. and most of the people in buyer request are not serious (That’s my openion)

i send about 122 got four order. Now it is down time so people with 100 of review are also sending buyer request so chances of me getting order is even less. But i still send them as there is no other options

Wish you luck.

I am new on fiverr and most of the time i don’t see them as well. so what i did downloaded an extension auto refresher and check the page time to time.

You and me are in the same boat.

and most of the day i am able to send 4-5 buyer request even though i check alot. All of my order comes from buyer request.

There is no other way. and most of the people in buyer request are not serious (That’s my openion)

i send about 122 got four order. Now it is down time so people with 100 of review are also sending buyer request so chances of me getting order is even less. But i still send them as there is no other options

Wish you luck.

I am downloading extension auto refresher, but I am confused If I use the extension, my account will be hacked?

Guest merciavideo

I am downloading extension auto refresher, but I am confused If I use the extension, my account will be hacked?

my account will be hacked?

Why would it be?

I am downloading extension auto refresher,

Just use F5 to refresh the page - nothing else is needed, 🙂

Archived