"Promote your gig"- Not for fun

maxxpaul

I am sure 99.9% of sellers have seen the promote your gig feature especially after creating a gig.

I am a data entry gig seller, my question is how can I promote my gig on Facebook or any other social media platform . Can anyone tell me a specific group or page to promote my gig.

Is promoting allowed on the Fiverr Facebook page?

PS: This discussion is not limited to data entry gig only, all gigs inclusive. 😀

Guest offlinehelpers

Where you choose to promote you gigs depends entirely on what you’re offering. I don’t think anybody’s going to give you a list of groups where promotion is encouraged as that would lead to FB spam.

No - please don’t promote on Fiverr’s FB page - they won’t like it, and they’ll block you.

You need to find where groups of your potential buyers can be found, and promote to them wherever that is.

Where you choose to promote you gigs depends entirely on what you’re offering. I don’t think anybody’s going to give you a list of groups where promotion is encouraged as that would lead to FB spam.

No - please don’t promote on Fiverr’s FB page - they won’t like it, and they’ll block you.

You need to find where groups of your potential buyers can be found, and promote to them wherever that is.

@offlinehelpers Thanks for the response

Archived