Fiverr Forum

Promote your Message with my 2300 influential Facebook friends in under 24 hours + GIG EXTRAS

Promote your Message to my 2300 influential Facebook friends in under 24 hours + check out all the GIG EXTRAS!

Order my Gig Now:

http://www.fiverr.com/jazzyjeff99/share-your-message-with-my-2250-influential-fb-friends-in-under-24-hours

5 year old account with 2,300+ REAL Human Facebook Friends. I have a Klout score of 77 and engage with my followers all day long.

100% Positive feedback

Fast response

Fast delivery

Great customer service

And DO check out ALL of my Fiverr gigs!

Promote your product/service.

Increase your searchability with hashtags. Facebook posts with images get four times as much response as posts without!

Unlike other sellers, I never delete your post! I will add hashtag #ad at end of post.

***Please contact me with your questions before ordering.

I successfully promote: apps, crowdfunding, businesses, websites, videos, and much more!

1 Gig $5 = 1 post in 24 hours + Proof consists of link to actual post + screenshot

Gig Extras:

$10

Craft the message myself for higher conversion rates

$5

Send out a bonus Tweet to my 40000 Twitter followers and leave it up

$40

Extend the campaign by 10 more Facebook posts in 7 days

Sheriff’s Note: Your image was removed because it contained Off Fiverr links, which are not allowed here.

Sheriff’s Note: If you want to upload an image to the forum the dimensions are 670 (width) x 315 (height) pixels.

Nice. Might check that out.

Reply to @hostpuppies: Please do!