Fiverr Community Forum

Promoted Gig Feature Has a Serious Bug

Hello Guys,

Don’t destroy your business with promoted gig option.

in October 2020 I got promoted gig feature which I used and it worked very good for me and I made revenue and good permanent clients as well but the nightmare starts when suddenly I seen gigs impression from 800 to 0 and that day I started inspection of my profile and I found all ok with my profile my active order were $1000 and in pending revenue was $500+.

After every single stats I checked in my profile, then I decide to check all gigs ranking manually and I did that and found my all gig at the last page on the same category and on a same keyword.

I opened a ticket: They replied nothing is wrong with your account and everything is fine.

after some days and 3 days ago I received an order from repeated buyer and I reviewed the order information and replied to client on order page.

I received approximately 13+ notification about review the order requirement and 13+ same emails

I told Fiverr about this issue and they haven’t replied to me yet.

I did a research on google and youtube and found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTIYWby3r6g&ab_channel=Ignitto

this video is 100% matching my situation.

Now, I’d like to see how many seller see this thread and agree with me.

I’m also listing some sellers thread which I read:

3 Likes

me and my team is also facing these problems anyone can help me in this problem ?

**What happed with the Fiverr why he suspending account **

There is no way to resolve this problem on your own, You have to wait and watch only.

Did you removed some of your gigs because of that?

I removed all of my gig now… and created new gig, my permanent buyers placed orders and I accomplished all of them and they placed reviews.

But still I’m on he last page of the category I’m working in.

any emailing system to team Fiver for support or Verify or Review>???