Fiverr Community Forum

Promoted Gig Feature Has a Serious Bug

Hello Guys,

Don’t destroy your business with promoted gig option.

in October 2020 I got promoted gig feature which I used and it worked very good for me and I made revenue and good permanent clients as well but the nightmare starts when suddenly I seen gigs impression from 800 to 0 and that day I started inspection of my profile and I found all ok with my profile my active order were $1000 and in pending revenue was $500+.

After every single stats I checked in my profile, then I decide to check all gigs ranking manually and I did that and found my all gig at the last page on the same category and on a same keyword.

I opened a ticket: They replied nothing is wrong with your account and everything is fine.

after some days and 3 days ago I received an order from repeated buyer and I reviewed the order information and replied to client on order page.

I received approximately 13+ notification about review the order requirement and 13+ same emails

I told Fiverr about this issue and they haven’t replied to me yet.

I did a research on google and youtube and found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTIYWby3r6g&ab_channel=Ignitto

this video is 100% matching my situation.

Now, I’d like to see how many seller see this thread and agree with me.

I’m also listing some sellers thread which I read:

3 Likes

me and my team is also facing these problems anyone can help me in this problem ?

**What happed with the Fiverr why he suspending account **

There is no way to resolve this problem on your own, You have to wait and watch only.

Did you removed some of your gigs because of that?

I removed all of my gig now… and created new gig, my permanent buyers placed orders and I accomplished all of them and they placed reviews.

But still I’m on he last page of the category I’m working in.