Promoted Gigs Earnings

melissaharlowvo

I am a believer in transparency and sharing so we can help each other thrive on Fiverr.

This is a screenshot of my last 90 days of 2 promoted gigs. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to start promoting and it took a few months to be invited by Fiverr.

Looking at the numbers, it’s clear that my return on investment (ROI) is paying off. It’s not a lot but the trend is going in the right direction. I feel it’s also allowed me to take a few days off at a time without the lag when I return. I feel the promoted gigs keep my gig circulating along with my organic impressions.

So far, I am a fan and I am going to let it ride.

930729270_MyPromotedEarningssofar.thumb.jpg.1ba8ff820f74c2af48464a37a8dfbf73.jpg
My Promoted Earnings so far2576×769 98 KB

This is mine for the past 90 days. I was over the moon with the results after the first thirty days, but it has dropped off a lot during the past three weeks, where I have had almost no new inquiries through the promotion feature. I am still cautiously optimistic, though (okay, maybe that is an understatement, but I am not happy with how much it has dropped off).

90days.thumb.png.adacdbd540462f37d1d13a15af97f2dd.png
90days1182×554 40.7 KB

This is mine for the past 90 days. I was over the moon with the results after the first thirty days, but it has dropped off a lot during the past three weeks, where I have had almost no new inquiries through the promotion feature. I am still cautiously optimistic, though (okay, maybe that is an understatement, but I am not happy with how much it has dropped off).

One question, they include just the revenue coming from clicks, or the overall revenue generated both by paid promotion and organic clients?

One question, they include just the revenue coming from clicks, or the overall revenue generated both by paid promotion and organic clients?

Only from paid promotion, but they also count at least some subsequent orders from clients gained from the promotion feature. For example, I got two new regular buyers from promotions. One ordered two times (both counted in this statistic), and one ordered three times (only the first two counted in this statistic). Maybe they don’t count toward revenue gained from the promotion feature after a month or so?

Cool! Maybe the demand for what you do is lower at this time of year?

Well that’s totally amazing!!! The amount spent verses earnings is incredible! That’s a thumbs up in my book!

Just the promoted gigs. The organic impressions are still in the same area. They keep them separated. Good question!

Only from paid promotion, but they also count at least some subsequent orders from clients gained from the promotion feature. For example, I got two new regular buyers from promotions. One ordered two times (both counted in this statistic), and one ordered three times (only the first two counted in this statistic). Maybe they don’t count toward revenue gained from the promotion feature after a month or so?

Maybe they don’t count toward revenue gained from the promotion feature after a month or so?

I have no idea that’s a great question. Does anyone know?

It could be that. Usually, Danish companies (a good percentage of my customers) start their holiday around the 21st. Maybe less time to start new projects during December?

Well that’s totally amazing!!! The amount spent verses earnings is incredible! That’s a thumbs up in my book!

Thanks! 🙂

It could be that. Usually, Danish companies (a good percentage of my customers) start their holiday around the 21st. Maybe less time to start new projects during December?

Thanks! 🙂

Interesting! Also I find a lot of companies make quarterly plans for content. We’re at the end of the quarter and the end of the year and I’m finding people have neither the plans nor the budget to do things in December.

Archived