Promoted Gigs features user Experience

dolarfive

Can you guys please tell me about Promoted gigs features uses experience? I am using it last 20 days after getting this feature but just see get 51 impressions and 6 clicks.

experience.thumb.png.c2817eedf5a4f9e7ce8d3c144396af84.png
experience1358×556 42.4 KB

Using Promoted gigs features Fiverr automatically promotes my gig to another seller? It is really worked? If anyone gives me a proper solution I will be very happy to know it and used it.

The results are OK for me, but I would expect to get more impressions. Even if I setup CPC at values as $0.11, $0.49, $0.99, $1.49 or even $1.99, the impressions remained approximate the same. I would expect at least hundreds of impressions per day, but I get only 20 - 60 (impressions per day). Probable something is missing me… I have to run more experiments.

I don’t know if it worths to promote $5 gigs, but for higher values it’s reasonable, if you provide good services.

my basic price is 30 and my average selling price is 98 but don’t know why it is nor working for me.

It can work for sellers with high average price gigs who are in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th page. It helps them to appear in the first page. I used to be in the first page and first line. When i started promoting gigs, my impressions, clicks and orders fell from simple gig page statistics and raised to promoted gig page. It doesn’t worth for someone who is already first. When fiverr transfered all my gigs in the last page before a week, they stopped running my promoted gigs also.

I have not been very impressed with the promoted gigs thus far. Right now I am maxed out on both daily budget, and my bid. I have had zero orders, and i have been tracking the impressions and it has not changed from 204 for some days… I thought maybe it is due to other gigs outperforming mine however, my actual gig is quite decent, Fiverrs choice, large revenue per month, great customer feedback.

63498157_Screenshot2020-11-25091244.thumb.png.cfe8df661c7fe001e084e7728e5dd457.png
Screenshot 2020-11-25 0912441347×638 38.6 KB

I agree with proadvert9 regarding organic searches decreasing, running these ads seems to tie into my gig being nuked…

964852433_Screenshot2020-11-25091541.thumb.png.f3796f34529cec42a02540f64e8fbba3.png
Screenshot 2020-11-25 0915411177×333 30.3 KB

The issue is its like a game of cat and mouse, you see your gig performance worse off and you react and thus make assumptions about the feature. However from my experience this far, its not working as i thought it would, as there is a cap on the bidding, how do two gigs paying the same compete? Fiverr needs to remove the cap and let the highest bidder win, like other advertising platforms. If running ads destroys your natural order then this should be highlighted, every since i started using this feature my gig performance has been on a downward trajectory.

Many thanks for this post. Now it’s clear for me that Fiverr’s advertising program is damaging my gigs. I already stopped all promotion.

I was very happy when I was notified about this program, but after weeks I’m very disappointed. I couldn’t imagine that using Fiverr’s ads will outrank my gigs so brutally.

I echo you mate. Not much increase on a 1$ bid for each of my gigs. I just spent the 10ner they gave us and i deactivated it afterwards. Maybe i go back to that once its more refined.

Many thanks for this post. Now it’s clear for me that Fiverr’s advertising program is damaging my gigs. I already stopped all promotion.

I was very happy when I was notified about this program, but after weeks I’m very disappointed. I couldn’t imagine that using Fiverr’s ads will outrank my gigs so brutally.

Same mate, i deactivated mine now, i was very excited and understand its still in development. Its clear my gig rating has been effected negatively even though my performance has been top class, with postive feedback, repeat orders within the month, large three figure tips etc.

I am using Promoted Gigs and I’m happy of the results. Consider that Fiverr new features do not come from amateurs. There are professionals studying, testing and developing. It’s impossible that the advertising program is “damaging the gigs”. The program is an opportunity with a fair investment.

I am using Promoted Gigs and I’m happy of the results. Consider that Fiverr new features do not come from amateurs. There are professionals studying, testing and developing. It’s impossible that the advertising program is “damaging the gigs”. The program is an opportunity with a fair investment.

Yeah agreed with you.

I disagree that it is impossible, as you just said they are “testing and developing” because this feature is not a public release as of yet. All i am saying is i have gone from 1000-2000 impressions to 74. I have nearly 100k in earnings since Jan, i am Fiverrs choice on my gig, my reviews are strong (84% rated with 99% 5 star positive), 100% stats and so on. If the algorithm is based on performance then i should be page one or there abouts, not page 90. There is clearly a link between using this feature and organic search reduction with other users reporting the same issue.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I disagree that it is impossible, as you just said they are “testing and developing” because this feature is not a public release as of yet. All i am saying is i have gone from 1000-2000 impressions to 74. I have nearly 100k in earnings since Jan, i am Fiverrs choice on my gig, my reviews are strong (84% rated with 99% 5 star positive), 100% stats and so on. If the algorithm is based on performance then i should be page one or there abouts, not page 90. There is clearly a link between using this feature and organic search reduction with other users reporting the same issue.

There is clearly a link between using this feature and organic search reduction

Hello Andrew, some time has passed. How are your stats now?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived