Promoted Gigs not working for me

pakwebzone

Hi,

Fiverr Promoted Gigs feature not working for me from last 3 months. it’s showing gig promotion option in my seller dashboard I start promoting my gigs and choose maximum bid but from last 3 month 0 impression, 0 clicks and zero-order I don’t know whats the problem I contact support but they can’t explain whats the problem. this feature was working perfect 3 months ago but suddenly stop working for me.

Is there any other person facing the same issue?

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

Here’s what I did…and it got me a ton of impressions…a few clicks and some jobs.

You say you’ve used the “maximum bid” suggested.

I TRIPLED the maximum “suggested” bid.

You won’t get noticed if you don’t think outside the box.

Hope that helps.

• Like 24

Here’s what I did…and it got me a ton of impressions…a few clicks and some jobs.

Hope that helps.

Hi Looseink,

I set maximum $3 not able to increase more if I increase ad not activating (notice bid should be $0.1 to $3usd)

• Like 20

Hi,

Fiverr Promoted Gigs feature not working for me from last 3 months. it’s showing gig promotion option in my seller dashboard I start promoting my gigs and choose maximum bid but from last 3 month 0 impression, 0 clicks and zero-order I don’t know whats the problem I contact support but they can’t explain whats the problem. this feature was working perfect 3 months ago but suddenly stop working for me.

I have the same problem

• Like 19
  • Confused 1

Hope that helps.

maximum bid” suggested.

You won’t get noticed if you don’t think

How is this the maximum bid is $3 only

• Like 20

maximum bid” suggested.

You won’t get noticed if you don’t think

How is this the maximum bid is $3 only

So go with the maximum.

With my “Promoted Gig” there was a “Suggested Bid” and THAT was what I tripled.

• Like 21

• 2 weeks later...

Same issue here! I think it has bugged my gig visibility, too

Yep, me too. As soon as I set up promoted gigs my impressions have dropped 75% in 4 days… Not sure if the two are related but I’m also not getting any impressions from the promoted gigs no matter how high I set the bid!

• Like 18

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I have the same problem. it was working fine for the first few days and even got one order but after that, it stopped working completely no new impression and no clicks. I have read some comments here and took the into consideration. My CPC cap was set to auto. now I have set it up manually and increased it a bit. I'll check in few days if it starts working again.

Edited by digital_guy7
  • Like 19
  • Confused 1

As you may know, to get your Gig approved for promotion, it has to meet the following criteria:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated or Pro seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating. 
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs require only 5 reviews. 
  • You meet additional quality metrics.

Don’t worry though, the eligibility is checked daily and once you reach the minimum metrics you will be notified that the Gig can be promoted.

• Like 16

• 3 weeks later...