Fiverr Community Forum

Promoted to Level 1 Seller with 70,000+ Impressions in 60 days

I am super excited to consistently exceed my customer expectations!!! Of just 60 days being on Fiverr, I received 70, 000+ Impressions on my gig.

I woke up yesterday smiling from ear to ear with my Level One seller badge…Smiles!!!

Please check out and favorite :heart: my gig… https://www.fiverr.com/annservices28/update-and-create-your-social-media-profiles-b75c

22 Likes

WOW, that’s a lot of impressions! Congratulations on your achievement! I hope to one day follow in your success. Here’s to you achieving level 2 just as easily!

8 Likes

Wow that is great. Congrats

2 Likes

Yep! I really spend the time to nurture all my gigs for example I did proper keywords search to enhance my SEO along with a lot of backlinks. Thank you very much for your kind words. You are welcome on this road of success.

Smiles…You know, I am heading up to the Level 2 street…

2 Likes

Thank you very much! Please keep up the good work yourself!

1 Like

Congrats but is it just impressions that got you to the next level?
i thought it depends on the number of completed orders and positive reviews.

3 Likes

Thank you. It’s a combination of properly optimizing your gigs which gives you a lot of impressions, impressions bring you a lot more profile visits, inbox messages which you respond to swiftly. This customer is then converted to sales. You work hard and deliver the project on time which brings you positive reviews and a satisfied customer! You repeat this process many times to bring in the qualifying amount of sales to get to Level 1. These are the efforts you put in to level up…

2 Likes

congrats…

2 Likes

Thanks much! Keep up the good work yourself.

1 Like

Congratulations. Best wishes for your continued success! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Many thanks! Please continue to give your buyers the best services you can too even if you have to a create a unique solution to their need.

Wow! Congratulations…

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you very much!

Congrats. I know you will be hitting level two soon. How do you do backlink?

2 Likes

Thank you dear. I am on my way… Be active in our Fiverr forum and promote your gigs in the gig section so others can see the kind of services you offer.

1 Like

Really amazed at you… congrats on your success you have led the way !:grinning:

2 Likes

Thank you very man…I am excited for you to join me on my journey!!!

@annservices28 Congratulations!!! :+1:

2 Likes

@edesiign thank you dear!

What did you do to get impressions? I have only 6.1 (my best gig) for last 30 days

1 Like