Fiverr Forum

Promoted to Level one few days ago!NO New Buyers now :(

Hi Everyone can someone tell me is this happening to me only as i promoted to level one a week ago and my work is totally stopped as i am getting no new buyers as well as no new orders and my gig impression is as well stopped not increasing can someone tell me what the issue is. :frowning:

I am really worried about this.

Any help would be appriciated.

Regards,

Wordpressfixer1

There’s nothing to worry about this. I faced the same situation but few days later, I started receiving orders. So, be patient and wait for sellers to move to you.

This happens some of the time.

Part of the issue is that when you were new, you come up under the search for new sellers. But now that you are level 1 you have much more competition. So maybe your gig is good enough to stand out from new sellers, but now you have to really stand out from many more experienced sellers.

You should really do some research on other high rated gigs that sell something similar to what you sell, and make sure you maybe edit your gig or add new photos, or do something to keep up with things.

Here are some samples…do not copy but just get ideas…look up more and read more gigs to get more ideas…it would defintely help you to have more than just one photo on each gig, do you have samples of your work? Or if you have to make up pretend company names and websites that might help to get things started and get pictures.

Look at these and then think about your own gigs:

https://www.fiverr.com/tremonty89/fix-wordpress-problems?context=advanced_search&context_type=rating&pos=3&funnel=35167520-043b-4dd7-8c9c-5b990d8e588b

https://www.fiverr.com/thextremewp/setup-any-wordpress-theme-exactly-like-its-demo?context=advanced_search&context_type=rating&pos=5&funnel=35167520-043b-4dd7-8c9c-5b990d8e588b

https://www.fiverr.com/couthymedias/setup-wordpress-theme-exactly-as-demo?context=advanced_search&context_type=rating&pos=2&funnel=35167520-043b-4dd7-8c9c-5b990d8e588b

No, just keep doing what you are doing, create more images and better images so they are more professional and show some camples.

ANd remove this line from your profile:
“I currently joined fiverr to test my wordpress skills.”

No one wants to hire someone that is testing their skills or learning, they want to hire someone experience in it. Try something like this instead.

I am an experienced wordpress developer. I am here to solve any

Also, add a space after each period at the end of the sentence which you do all over.

This is wrong:
developer.I am

This is correct:
developer. I am

Good luck to you.

:slight_smile:

There are more Level 1 sellers for Wordpress than new sellers and this is the reason why your are facing this issue.

Reply to @sincere18:
Thanks i am trying to make my gig images and make them more professional so they standout from the others.
Thanks for your suggestions i really appriciate your help.Anything else i should be doing to make my profile more good please let me know… :slight_smile:
Would be helpful.
Regards,
wordpressfixer1

Reply to @jamshed_khan:
Hello thanks for your reply. :slight_smile:
I am waiting for that moment as its been more than 10days to me and my gig impression went to 2.5K from 2.9K from now.
Really worried about that…

Reply to @sincere18: HI thanks for guiding me.
I have changed the things as you said please have a look on my profile as well as my gig image.and let me know if i can go anymore good than this :slight_smile:
Regards,
wordpressfixer

Reply to @wordpressfixer1: Well, you still do not have any more photos in your gigs. That is a problem. Also, you need a better description for your gigs. Maybe give some examples of the types of things you can fix in wordpress. I am not sure about what that gig offers. And for the other design one, you don’t show any real samples. I already said this in my comment above. And be sure to put the dollar sign before the number $5, like that. And always leave a space between the period at the end of the sentence and the next start. Like this.Not like this.

Also, you have this new Math gig, but many people think it is bad when someone offers to help a student cheat and do their homework for them.

Reply to @sincere18:
Thanks for re-checking my gigs i just removed my maths gig. :slight_smile:
Also i dont have any idea what photos should i add in the gig?As i dont know what part of the website should i show as i ahve work on other people website and i dont want other people think that i am using there website to increase my impression.
Do you have any idea i can do for my gig?Any images etc.
and thanks for your advices they are really working for me. :slight_smile:
Thanks

Reply to @wordpressfixer1: Just go ask your clients for permission to use their website to advertise your services.

Reply to @wordpressfixer1: And go look through many of these gigs to get ideas about your wordpress theme gig:

Reply to @sincere18: THANKS I WILL LOOK INTO IT AND YOU CAN CHECK LATERON AGAIN FOR MORE SUGGESTIONS. :slight_smile: