Promoting gigs on social media

theiconwriters

Promoting gigs o social media is very effective. i usually share my gigs on twitter. i create WordPress websites and i have many followers who doesn’t have website and if they are interested they will click the link and will also order on fiverr. 🙂

Promoting gigs o social media is very effective. i usually share my gigs on twitter. i create WordPress websites and i have many followers who doesn’t have website and if they are interested they will click the link and will also order on fiverr. 🙂

Do you also sponser your gigs?

Different gigs work for different audience. In my experience, Facebook is really ineffective in promoting my work, even in topic related groups.

I’ve uploaded my work on my youtube channel (I guess it is effective) because I’m getting orders now, more than I used to get before.
You should upload your work samples on a blog (maybe). Writing is not the field of my work so I won’t be able to give a useful answer regarding your question. Do some research on google, you’ll definitely find a way!

i just started sharing it over social media but it up-till now it didn’t help me in getting orders but i got good amount of views like 40,50 views in single day and 1-2 clicks but no orders so far. You don’t need to sponsor them just share it on social media and keep on testing.

I’ve uploaded my work on my youtube channel (I guess it is effective) because I’m getting orders now, more than I used to get before.

You should upload your work samples on a blog (maybe). Writing is not the field of my work so I won’t be able to give a useful answer regarding your question. Do some research on google, you’ll definitely find a way!

Thank you all for the good suggestions. I like the YouTube and Blog idea.

Archived