Fiverr Community Forum

Promoting gigs on social media

How effective is sharing gigs on social media platforms and sponsoring them? How can I reach people interested in article writing and web content?

3 Likes

Promoting gigs o social media is very effective. i usually share my gigs on twitter. i create WordPress websites and i have many followers who doesn’t have website and if they are interested they will click the link and will also order on fiverr. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Do you also sponser your gigs?

i only share them on social media platforms and i get a pretty good clicks. don’t sponsor them.

1 Like

I am only share social media marketplace

Different gigs work for different audience. In my experience, Facebook is really ineffective in promoting my work, even in topic related groups.

2 Likes

Where to share my logo gigs?

Try Google plus and then you can create a blog and make it SEO friendly

1 Like

I’ve uploaded my work on my youtube channel (I guess it is effective) because I’m getting orders now, more than I used to get before.
You should upload your work samples on a blog (maybe). Writing is not the field of my work so I won’t be able to give a useful answer regarding your question. Do some research on google, you’ll definitely find a way!

2 Likes

i just started sharing it over social media but it up-till now it didn’t help me in getting orders but i got good amount of views like 40,50 views in single day and 1-2 clicks but no orders so far. You don’t need to sponsor them just share it on social media and keep on testing.

1 Like

Thank you all for the good suggestions. I like the YouTube and Blog idea.

1 Like