Promoting Gigs through Advertising

I wonder how many Fiverr users would be interested in a feature similar to that offered by Facebook or Google, in which a seller can pay Fiverr to raise the gig to the top of the list or show it first. Almost like Facebook’s paid advertising. Fiverr would make money from advertising revenue, and sellers would get the chance to increase exposure to their gigs. It’s just a thought. I would be interested in the opinions of others.

Guest offlinehelpers

I think they’ve got it covered already:
favicon.ico

eb42e90f7ee792a52c5e58961ee8a482f990382c_1_690x206.jpg

After the long awaiting..... Fiverr launched the "Fiverr Promoted Gigs" feature for general use. What are Promoted Gigs? Promoted Gigs are a new way to increase your business by increasing the Fiverr fee/commission for top positioning of...

Reading time: 12 mins ? Likes: 244 ❤

1.thumb.jpg.51d41a8e73d2612ed7efdf4c66fce143.jpg

I think they’ve got it covered already:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

eb42e90f7ee792a52c5e58961ee8a482f990382c_1_690x206.jpg

Wohoo! Fiverr launched the PROMOTED GIGS

After the long awaiting..... Fiverr launched the "Fiverr Promoted Gigs" feature for general use. What are Promoted Gigs? Promoted Gigs are a new way to increase your business by increasing the Fiverr fee/commission for top positioning of...

Reading time: 12 mins ? Likes: 244 ❤

@offlinehelpers - Huh! I didn’t even know… I need to take a look at it right now. I did a quick check in the menus and couldn’t find it. Maybe I missed it…

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers - Huh! I didn’t even know… I need to take a look at it right now. I did a quick check in the menus and couldn’t find it. Maybe I missed it…

They’re rolling it out gradually, so it’s not available to everybody yet.

Good luck!

Archived