Fiverr Community Forum

Promoting my fiver gig I need some help please

Hi i need some help promoting my fiver gigs so i can get more sales i haven’t been getting a whole lot of traffic lately and i am hoping some of you can help me with that. Check out my gigs and if you see something you like please feel free to place your order or get the word out for me. Thank you greatly appreciated. Here is the website to my link on fiver: https://www.fiverr.com/laylyn?up_rollout=true

Hello there @laylyn. Welcome to the community. I just checked your gigs… pity you have a 4.2 rating, this is going to be very difficult for buyers wanting to purchase I’m afraid. You need to work harder than ever before to regain a 5-star rating.

Also, you offer a gig ‘‘Will Send You A Link To Generate Massive Cash Working From Home’’ I’ve always been skeptical about such promotions. Have you tried it yourself, did you earn a massive amount of money? Unless you have proof and can convince customers that you have earned a lot of money yourself, you would likely have a lot more sells. Without it, your ratings are going to drop in the long run I’m afraid!!

Welcome to the Forum, and good luck!!

Warmly, Humberto
tenor