Fiverr Community Forum

Promoting Twitch Channels organically is forbidden now

Hi guys,

unlike over 800 gigs related to the search for “twitch promotion” on Fiverr my account got restricted today after offering organic Twitch Promotion (I do on Social Media platforms) that should drive real viewers to streamer channels. My buyers (over 40 people) were super satisfied and left ratings above an average over 4.7 stars. It all went perfectly fine for about a whole month until eventually the Twitch Support decided to turn down my gigs and my seller account for the following reasons:

“Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.
As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.”

They did not answer my question on why but just repeatedly sent the standard answer: “you are violating our ToS”. I can not see any violations in promoting Twitch channels.

Does anyone here have a similar problem? Is it forbidden to promote Twitch channels? Where does it say, that this is a violation of 3rd parties?

Thanks for your help.
Nes