Promoting Your Gig

haroonnaeem

fiverr has grown to some pretty amazing heights! When I think about business and entrepreneurship, I’m one that used to love cutting the “middleman” out. I’ve realized over time that this isn’t the best model for success, because we all need other people to buy and like the things we create. fiverr has built a reputation as the most reliable “middleman” on the web, because their business model is extremely intriguing to a very broad scope of people.

If you’d like to send your special someone a unique gift that says “I love you”, why not order one of the many tailor made gigs that will do so in that special and unique way. If you’re a student looking to get help on a paper, why don’t you order the gig from the full-time teacher that proofreads your document and turns it around within 24 hours.

I’m alluding to the fact that there are millions of buyers on fiverr searching for reliable services, because they’ve experienced, heard or are curious about the site where you can buy virtually anything starting at five bucks!

Any additional social networking or advertising would be extremely wise on your behalf, and the right tactics will be unique to every seller. I go in-depth on what has worked for me in my, “How I’ve earned 10,000.00+ in my spare time over the last 3 years with a couple of fiverr gigs” ebook.

• 1 month later...

Hi, just follow these steps to increase your chances

1. Upload an High quality display image for each gig
  2. Upload a pro video for each gig (330% more conversion)
  3. Description which describes your gig clearly
  4. Put correct Tags/Keywords on the Tag section
  5. Send buyer request regularly related to your gig only
  6. Promote using Social media like FB groups, Twitter, Linkedln etc…
  7. Create youtube videos and put your gig link on the description
  8. Always over deliver like free one day delivery etc.
  9. Try to be Online always, you can download the fiverr app on your smart phone and respond to the buyers without any delay, that will increase your response rate
  10. Always Loyal to the buyer, that will turn a first time buyer to your regular buyer

Archived