Promotional methods used for gigs

logo_design101

Guest mrspanda

Check what your competitors are doing.

Mine were doing 3 questions or “1 general reading” for $5 so I decided to offer two topics and to allow the buyer to ask up to five questions. I also did a buy 2 gigs get 1 free deal for about a week. Beat out your competitors. Offer MORE.

Also, I noticed that none of my competitors, except one, who barely made sales as it is, had an ‘express’ tag. I used that to my advantage, promising a 24 hour turnaround with a money back guarantee. None of my competitors offered that!

I also have a website devoted to what I do and a facebook page to help me advertise outside of Fiverr.

Lastly, when I when BRAND SPANKIN’ NEW and had maybe 2 buyers, I did ‘gig swaps’ for positive feedback. That is when someone would trade me their service for mine. For example, I have NO idea what SEO is or how to go about doing it. I found an SEO gig with little feedback and offered to trade them a Tarot reading for some SEO advice. I bought his gig and he bought mine. We gave each other some feedback. I also got excellent SEO lessons from him and gave him a full reading in return. You win!

Guest mrspanda

Reply to @wordpress_seo: Well, you’ve been here for a year. You are able to have that luxury while most people will see a new seller and say ‘Oh… not enough reviews’ or ‘Oh… has only been here 2 weeks… probably should choose someone thats been here longer.’

• 2 months later...

For increase your sale and for your brand promotion do bookmarking, article posting, and the most beneficiary and cheapest method for increasing your sales is to use promotional products like promotional mugs, pens, key chain, sports bottles with brand logo is very helpful to aware people about your brand, the more views the more sale.

promotional apparel

For increase your sale and for your brand promotion do bookmarking, article posting, and the most beneficiary and cheapest method for increasing your sales is to use promotional products like promotional mugs, pens, key chain, sports bottles with brand logo is very helpful to aware people about your brand, the more views the more sale.

promotional apparel

Guest pertinax2

If you have facebook account, join some facebook fiverr groups and post your gig link with a description there.

Use Google+ and Pinterest

Nothing will boost your sales more than positive reviews.I know a site that will help you get positive reviews from real fiverr users.PM me if you are interested.

Guest pertinax2

If you have facebook account, join some facebook fiverr groups and post your gig link with a description there.

Use Google+ and Pinterest

Nothing will boost your sales more than positive reviews.I know a site that will help you get positive reviews from real fiverr users.PM me if you are interested.

• 8 months later...

Archived