(PROMOTIONAL OFFER) FREE flash banner for 5 random people! Ain't it amazing?

Hello everybody!

I’m Alvin.

This year i’m giving a shot to my creative side by setting up a gig for flash banner design. The best testing ground for the gig would be the forum, so i came up with this promotion in which i would give out free flash banners to 5 random people.

All you need to do is, collect the gig which is mentioned below, follow and like this trend.

The gig: (Please refer to the gig for more information)

http://fiverr.com/skepsis/design-a-professional-flash-animated-★banner★-of-any-size-with-✔unlimited-revisions✔

The delivery would be done within 5 days. You would be provided with an embed code as delivery. The embed codes consist in HTML standard scripts that allow you to include the banners in any HTML-supporting media without the need to host them on your own server.

All you need to do is paste it in your HTML column.

You would also be provided with the .swf file.

In case you really loved my delivered banner, then you can TIP me. I would provide you the TIP link at the time of delivery. B-)

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Mention the following while replying or contacting me:

1. Your website/ blog link (Optional)
  2. How you want the banner to be? (Its always good to know what you want)
  3. The size you want.
  4. Any images you want to include in the banner (Upload the images on free hosting sites and send me its link)
  5. The wordings or sentences to be used in the banner.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thatz it! :smiley:

There’s nothing to lose, so what you waiting for?

Thank you

Wish you a Happy New Year

Will try that out! Thank you for the valuable comment mate :smiley:

Reply to @arnevb: Sorry mate! New to this and its terms. Editing it and thank you for pointing out.

Reply to @arnevb: Sorry mate! New to this and its terms. Editing it and thank you for pointing out.