Proof of my earning

alyssa_18

hi, I am full time web developer here on fiverr, and often i find my self in a position where i have to provide proof of my earnings. Now I know fiverr is not my employer and has no obligation toward this but I think like many other market places who provide earning certificates for its independent contractors fiverr should introduce this feature.

Any thoughts on this matter…?

Thanks

Use your bank or Paypal statements to show your earnings.
It will be easier to do this if you make regular withdrawals every week or month rather than randomly.
You can also use Fiverr revenue page to show what earning have cleared. Using this together with your statements will be sufficient for most institutions.
The image below is from my Revenue page - select the options as I have below for the month you require. Then click on “export to csv” and follow the instructions.

Capture.thumb.PNG.70be464023489246e61a0d5c9f8c5671.PNG

• 2 months later...

Hi Alyssa, the only way I’ve completed the math for tax purposes is to use a Paypal business account for Fiverr. Bearing in mind that if you use a portion of your proceeds to purchase gigs, you’ll need to keep track of that as well. I created a simple Google spreadsheet to manage that. Want a copy let me know. Cheers

Hi Alyssa, the only way I’ve completed the math for tax purposes is to use a Paypal business account for Fiverr. Bearing in mind that if you use a portion of your proceeds to purchase gigs, you’ll need to keep track of that as well. I created a simple Google spreadsheet to manage that. Want a copy let me know. Cheers

yes please if you could share the spreadsheet that would be great… sounds good idea to keep track of things.

Archived