Proof that you haven't tried everything:

mae_creativity

I just read a post by a seller who joined in March 2017.
He says no orders, help me, I’ve tried everything.

My thoughts on “I’ve tried everything” for any seller who has been here one month or since the first day Fiverr launched:

There is no way in the world that you have tried everything.

Any serious seller here has tried everything that’s been mentioned on the forum/academy/blog.

But as you can see there are a million (gazillion?) sellers–each having a different experience.

Conclusion?
🔶

Ideas in every aspect of being a freelancer are endless because each seller is in a different situation:

♻️What you offer.

♣️How many hairs you have in your nose.

💠Your personality.

🔘Your attitude.

🔵Who you happen to meet on or offline

What idea may come to you in the shower at 12:03 tonight while washing your hair with Pantene shampoo which you haven’t used since 2013 when you were living with that girl and you ate potato ice cream at the cafe next door every day and the aroma of the shampoo reminds you of that then someone might turn on the kitchen faucet which suddenly changes the temperature of your water, which.

Ya?

Oh—and time. You haven’t tried time.

Enjoy the journey. 🙂

🐼
May 🌻

I just read a post by a seller who joined in March 2017.

He says no orders, help me, I’ve tried everything.

My thoughts on “I’ve tried everything” for any seller who has been here one month or since the first day Fiverr launched:

There is no way in the world that you have tried everything.

Any serious seller here has tried everything that’s been mentioned on the forum/academy/blog.

But as you can see there are a million (gazillion?) sellers–each having a different experience.

Conclusion?

🔶

Ideas in every aspect of being a freelancer are endless because each seller is in a different situation:

♻️What you offer.

♣️How many hairs you have in your nose.

💠Your personality.

🔘Your attitude.

🔵Who you happen to meet on or offline

What idea may come to you in the shower at 12:03 tonight while washing your hair with Pantene shampoo which you haven’t used since 2013 when you were living with that girl and you ate potato ice cream at the cafe next door every day and the aroma of the shampoo reminds you of that then someone might turn on the kitchen faucet which suddenly changes the temperature of your water, which.

Ya?

Oh—and time. You haven’t tried time.

Enjoy the journey. 🙂

🐼

May 🌻

hairs you have in your nose.

washing your hair

ate potato ice cream

You went full Emmaki, never go full Emmaki. 😂

• 2 months later...

Archived