Proofread, Edit, and Write for You!

I will proofread, edit, and/or write anything for you!

My name is Rick, and I would love to help you out with anything you need. Born, raised, and educated in the United States, I am a fluent English speaker with many qualifications. I have been a professional on the subject for 10+ years.

Whatever it is you need, I will do it!

Examples include:

• Creative writing
  • Product descriptions
  • Blog posts
  • Social Media
  • News articles
  • Sports articles
  • Persuasive writing
  • ANYTHING!

Send me a message and we will get started!

I will format the paper in MLA/APA/AAA format for no additional charge. If you have any other special requests, please don’t hesitate to ask.

I will also add images/illustrations to provide visual aid on the subject for no additional charge.

Each request is unique and should be taken seriously. I will treat each paper as if it is my own and make sure the result is perfect for you!

I look forward to helping you create a well-crafted, polished paper! Send me a message and let’s get started!

Here is the link to my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/rickatello

Send me a message if you have any questions!

Like your gig but just remember that to write college papers or homework is not allowed by Fiverr.
Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Had no idea! Will change that immediately.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Updated my post :slight_smile:

You would need to remove “scholarly papers” from above and “term papers” from your gig.

Alright, thanks. Updated!

I’m not sure what the rule is on bumping threads, but bump!

“…with many qualifications”. I must admit I lolled a little xD (not saying you are not qualified, just saying that stating “I have many qualifications” sounds extremely fishy lol

Be careful with your promises. You’ll soon learn that this is basically a welcome message for scammers :slight_smile:
Besides, desperation is a turn off for some buyers.

I appreciate the input :slight_smile: