Fiverr Forum

Proofreading and Transcription Services for $5!

Hey, everyone! I have two new gigs which I think could be very useful for you!!

1. Proofreading

For a mere $5, I will translate up to 1000 words in either English of French for you. I’m a bilingual student with a penchant for languages and a love of grammar and linguistics in general. I’ve studied both languages extensively since preschool, both in class and in my spare time, supplemented by several books on the subjects and my mother’s guidance as a former English teacher. If you would like quick service and excellent quality translations, look no further!

Pour seulement $5, je vais traduire jusqu’à 1000 mots soit en anglais soit en français. Je suis un étudiant bilingue qui a un penchant pour les langues est un amour pour la grammaire et la linguistique en général. J’étudie considérablement ces deux langues depuis l’école maternelle, à la fois en classe et comme passe-temps, avec beaucoup de livres à ces sujets et les conseils de ma mère (qui était prof d’anglais). Si vous voudriez du service vite et des traductions de qualité excellente, ne cherchez plus!

http://www.fiverr.com/purplesurge/proofread-1000-words-in-english-or-french

2. Transcription
I am offering my transcription services for either up to 15 minutes of audio/video, or up to 4 pages of handwritten documents. I have been typing up documents and doing both audio and video transcriptions for years and have a lot of experience in coming up with precise, verbatim products. If you're interested, please let me know!

http://www.fiverr.com/purplesurge/transcribe-15-minutes-or-type-up-4-pages-of-work
If you're interested in either one of these, feel free to message me! I look forward to being able to do business with you in the future!

Sheriff’s Note: Your post has nothing to do with this topic. Do not Spam the Forum.

Sheriff’s Note: Posting Off Fiverr links is not allowed.

Off-fiverr links are not allowed in the forums, and please stop spamming. If you want to self-promote, start a new thread using Fiverr links.

Flagged & reported.