Proper gig SEO title

wordpress_chief

Hello @wordpress_chief, maybe you should’ve added some information about your gig so that we can help you??? Okay I did check your GIGS. The first thing I noticed is that you’re using duplicate content in one of your titles related to your WordPress gig…

’‘I Will Create A Wordpress Website Or Wordpress Website Design’'

was better if you just type

’‘I will design a professional and responsive WordPress website’'

The tags you are using for your gig are okay but not perfectly written :roll_eyes:

website design = great

wordpres = wordpress

wordpress website = great

responsive web = responsive website

My tip, professional website

Now you have 5 top keywords in your title, which you can implement in your tags. The rest of your Gig Titles I suggest you work on it. Good luck!!

Kind regards, Humberto

Hello @wordpress_chief, maybe you should’ve added some information about your gig so that we can help you??? Okay I did check your GIGS. The first thing I noticed is that you’re using duplicate content in one of your titles related to your WordPress gig…

The tags you are using for your gig are okay but not perfectly written :roll_eyes:

website design = great

wordpres = wordpress

Now you have 5 top keywords in your title, which you can implement in your tags. The rest of your Gig Titles I suggest you work on it. Good luck!!

Kind regards, Humberto

Thanks a lot for these great tips.

• 1 year later...

website design = great

wordpres = wordpress

Kind regards, Humberto

Thank you so much for your valuable tips! Thanks bro!

Archived