Prophecy is for solution

Hello friend and thank you for reading this.
Have you ever wondered what prophecy was really created for? Prophecy is not a tool for deception, rather it is a divine tool to bring solution to many of the problems encountered by mankind. The Bible also gives a clear explanation to this in the Book of 1 Corinthians 14:3 “On the other hand, he who prophesies speaks to men for their up-building and encouragement and consolation”. (RSV)
It is therefore important to note that prophecy is for:

• Solution to life’s problem. The can be marital, academical, career wise etc.
  • Breaking of Yokes: Yokes could be in form of marital delay, Poverty (yes! poverty can also be a form of yoke)
  • Direction: Prophesy can also be used by God to give you Clear-cut direction on what to do at any given time. Examples are Here
  • Edification: God has used prophecy in the time past and now to " bring out the gold for the mud of people". God has used this great tool of his to turn men of low-self esteem into men who eventually discovered who and what God has created them to be.
  • Prosperity: The words of God in the mouth of a prophet is strong enough to empower a man to prosper. 2 Chronicles 20:20 Believe the Lord and you shall be established, believe his prophets and you shall prosper. Order any of my gigs and let me prophesy on the works of your hand
    In conclusion, I will like you to know that God has a word for you and that word is definitely going to direct, console, lift, encourage and prosper you Contact me