PROs promotion will push the Regular Sellers to the Wall

marleen_seo

This is very unfortunate, that the Fiverr regular sellers who made the Fiverr successful and Famous have No value Now.
I just logged in to my Fiverr Account and can see “Fiverr pro home” feature on my dashboard which is nothing but promoting the SO CALLED PROs and sidelining the Ordinary sellers.
I request the Fiverr to make the “pros” Badge Achievable for Regular sellers OR give equal opportunity to everyone on Fiverr.

I get what you mean, but keep in mind just a fraction of buyers here have a budget to hire a pro seller. Those who hire PROs, wouldn’t hire you (nor me) anyway. I believe the most successful sellers here get most of their sales outside the Fiverr- by promoting their gigs.

Join the discussion here: :point_down:t4:

[untitled] Just wanted to take a moment and appreciate all the effort Fiverr is putting in to alienate the majority of their sellers. Great job. Every time I think it can’t get any better to my pleasant surprise it does. The only change I hope Fiverr makes is changing the color of the font to rainbow so that it keeps distracting me to use it everytime I look at the screen.

I get what you mean, but keep in mind just a fraction of buyers here have a budget to hire a pro seller. Those who hire PROs, wouldn’t hire you (nor me) anyway. I believe the most successful sellers here get most of their sales outside the Fiverr- by promoting their gigs.

@md0000 You’re right, but that not my point. I want the Fiverr to give Equal opportunity to every one. The PROs promotion will definitely affect the Regular sellers. Although, I Believe that there are many regular sellers who can deliver better work than a Pro and that too in an Affordable price.

This is very unfortunate, that the Fiverr regular sellers who made the Fiverr successful and Famous have No value Now.

I just logged in to my Fiverr Account and can see “Fiverr pro home” feature on my dashboard which is nothing but promoting the SO CALLED PROs and sidelining the Ordinary sellers.

I request the Fiverr to make the “pros” Badge Achievable for Regular sellers OR give equal opportunity to everyone on Fiverr.

I request the Fiverr to make the “pros” Badge Achievable for Regular sellers

They already have. Anyone can apply to be a Pro seller.

Archived