Protip: You can't buy guaranteed converting traffic!

sgibsons

Wow, I’ve been seeing more and more people wanting to buy traffic for their affiliate/Clickbank/whatever links that would guarantee them sales - it’s not even funny anymore!

Seriously people; if someone could guarantee sales why would they bother selling that traffic to you? If I can sell you 2000 hits for $5 but could guarantee even ten sales of $5 there why would I sell that traffic for $5 when I could get $50 for it myself? Really baffles me how some people think like this…

Guest mark1705

Not all traffic sellers offer converting traffic, but there are different means use to generate traffic that convert and guarantee sale, check on my gig

Guest tkeen9

Not everyone is so selfish to keep everything for themselves. You bringing this up means you’re selfish yourself.

True, no one can provide guaranteed sales. That is ultimately up to the visitor if they are interested in purchasing the product or even have money for it.

While it’s definitely possible to get sales if the traffic is keyword targeted (Many of my buyers have reported sales), it’s a lot more profitable to have a blog for the affiliate links and do SEO for it instead.

Guest tkeen9

Reply to @sgibsons: I think you’re the one who should look it up in the dictionary. Maybe you’re so selfish that you gave it a different meaning.

If you don’t like sharing with other people, it doesn’t mean others are like you.

You just look like the person nobody sane enough wants to have business with.

Reply to @tkeen9:

"If you don’t like sharing with other people, it doesn’t mean others are like you.“

Ah, I see you didn’t even bother to read my original message before jumping to conclusions! What I did was exactly that; share information so that people wouldn’t be duped out of their money by lying sellers.

And just you in mind I grabbed the definition of the word ‘selfish’:

”(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one’s own personal profit or pleasure."

Now please do explain me how giving consideration for people who might be lured into losing their money goes against that definition.

Guest tkeen9

Reply to @sgibsons: I was referring to this statement you made in your original message

"if someone could guarantee sales why would they bother selling that traffic to you? If I can sell you 2000 hits for $5 but could guarantee even ten sales of $5 there why would I sell that traffic for $5 when I could get $50 for it myself? Really baffles me how some people think like this…" and exactly this "why would I sell that traffic for $5 when I could get $50 for it myself?"

The statement itself has the word “self” in it. Your assumption that everyone is just going to dupe people is absurd. Sure, as in most businesses there are the liars and scammers, but it doesn’t mean everyone is like that. What tells you I don’t have a flourishing business and I like to share the hefty tricks for getting more hits while not gaining much from it?

Influencing people with your wrong and flawed assumption is not giving them consideration. Believe me. You do no better job than those you portray as liars.

Archived