Fiverr Forum

Proud To Be as FIVERR 2 LEVEL SELLER...... Are you?

I feel so proud to be as a FIVERR SELLER… My life changed after i work full time on only fiverr.

i earn 1000- 2000+$ per month from fiverr and regularly my dream comes true and i support my family very well…!!

Friends please comment your experience and if you need HELP please text me here for fiverr services.

BIG THANKS FIVERR

Swaliyaji

Bro, I am the new seller in Fiverr. How can I get an order? My Profile is web design and development

Thanks Kamrul For text me and welcome in fiverr form.

Tips:

• You need to online your fiverr account max. hours every day
  • send buyer request various days as per your skills
  • share your gigs on social media
  • use eye catching good GIG images
  • active and share your fiverr gig service in fiverr form too.

Hope so my tips help you for get orders regularly. Keep in touch and feel free text me if you need any help.

Thank You

Hello brother I am new seller on Fiverr. I try to my best from last 1 years on freelance dot Com, up work dot com and I have cheated by a buyer from freelancer com. I worked full 2 month for the buyer. But they didn’t payment me. Finally I am try my self from last October /2017 on Fiverr. But I haven’t any jobs. Now I am totally confused to build up my freelancer carrier. Can I established my self. I know Allah will be best help every moment in my life. I am just waiting for some good news. Thank you

Thanks hasan for your text. happy to help you

hope so my tips help you for get orders here on fiverr and you too do rocks here.

God bless…!!