Provide support for Firefox

tigertech

I contacted Fiverr support about a technical problem using the website with Firefox and I was told:

“Please note that Fiverr was developed to work optimally with Chrome and other browsers can cause issues from time to time.”

My suggestion is for Fiverr to design its website so that it will work properly when using Firefox.

Update: Please also provide support for Microsoft’s Internet Explorer browser. I have just found a bug using Fiverr when using Internet Explorer.

I prefer chrome. try it, you will definitely love it unless you have less memory 😇

I prefer browsers that don’t automatically update themselves. I also prefer less memory usage. Regardless of how much memory I have. Only bad programmers use more memory because it’s possible to do so. I also don’t trust Alphabet.

@tigertech It’s not Firefox. It’s bad programming. (i.e. Firefox does not corrupt server database entries.)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Sure Chrome is more popular, but Firefox doesn’t collect and sell all of my private data.

I use Chrome from time to time, but I personally am not a fan, your chart does not change the fact that some people, don’t like constantly being watched.

Use any other chromium based browser, like Brave.

Firefox is the first choice of developers. Chrome is really no more than a surveillance tool for google.

Brave is a google tool that people actually pay for to be surveilled … go figure …

No one under the age of 90 uses internet explorer.

• 6 months later...

Firefox is the first choice of developers. Chrome is really no more than a surveillance tool for google.

Brave is a google tool that people actually pay for to be surveilled … go figure …

No one under the age of 90 uses internet explorer.

Firefox is the first choice of developers

I’m a developer and I think Firefox sucks because it’s slow. Chromium-based browsers such as Edge and Chrome are the fastest, and I don’t care if Google is using it for surveillance because I also use Gmail, YouTube, have an Android phone, and store files in Drive.

Archived