Provide You the NaNoWriMo Vibe and Be a Friend

If you don’t know what NaNoWriMo is, it is an event called National Novel Writing Month wherein writers from all over the planet gather to venture into a remarkable journey. They need to write 50,000 words in 1 month. Why wait for NaNoWriMo when you can have it here, in Fiverr?

I’ve participated in last year’s NaNoWriMo and while I haven’t completed the 50k word count, I’ve learned one awesome thing about it: It’s very rewarding for writers to huddle together and motivate each other.

I want to have that feeling for myself, but after some time of thinking I recalled a quote from somewhere the internet. I think it said something like “If you can’t find the right person, be the right person.” I know that by doing this, the rewarding feeling of helping someone fulfill their dream will be worth it. Someone did this to me at some point in my life, and it has made a significant difference in my whole being.

SOOOOO, what am I blabbering about? I’m helping you FINISH your story, book, or ebook! And nu uh, I won’t be the one writing it!

This is for the people who suffer from major procrastinating issues, lack of motivation, gnawing loneliness, irresistible guilt from not acting upon dreams and to the writers who always start but never finish.

It’s great to see someone else here who’s participated in NaNoWriMo! I finished both times I did it, but the end products were pretty embarrassing to look at. That’s just the wonders that a month of sleep deprivation can do to you, I guess.
So what you’re proposing here is a writing/motivation buddy type of deal? That’s already kind of a thing online though, with writing communities/writing buddies/beta readers and whatnot.