Providing Customer Feedback/Need Help

sheldoniii

Hi I like to know if theres a way that I can get a hold of the customer support team. I’d like to give my feedback to them on how they can improve their site and make my experience on here easier. Anyone with that info that can send it to me would be greatly appreciated.

And another thing, they keep deleting my gigs because they think they sound too similar, even after I completely change the wording. After reading from Fiverr.com that it’s best to offer multiple gigs that relate to what you’re selling to customers, it’d be nice if they’d keep my gigs intact so I can follow that tip with effectiveness. Any suggestions on this is truly welcomed. And I’m new here trying to lock in my first project. Thanks and look forward to the replies.

Sheldon

Hi I like to know if theres a way that I can get a hold of the customer support team. I’d like to give my feedback to them on how they can improve their site and make my experience on here easier. Anyone with that info that can send it to me would be greatly appreciated.

And another thing, they keep deleting my gigs because they think they sound too similar, even after I completely change the wording. After reading from Fiverr.com that it’s best to offer multiple gigs that relate to what you’re selling to customers, it’d be nice if they’d keep my gigs intact so I can follow that tip with effectiveness. Any suggestions on this is truly welcomed. And I’m new here trying to lock in my first project. Thanks and look forward to the replies.

Sheldon

Archived