Providing email to buyers for adding me in QuickBooks Online

moshiur_rasul

Hello,
Hope all of you are fine and having a great day. I am a newbie on Fiverr. I have a Gig regarding QuickBooks online. I know providing email is fully forbidden on Fiverr. But if any buyer asks me my email for adding me as an accountant in QuickBooks online, what should I do? Without my email, the buyer will not be able to add me in his QuickBooks online. Please need guideline regarding this issue.
Thank You so much
moshiur_rasul

Hello,

Hope all of you are fine and having a great day. I am a newbie on Fiverr. I have a Gig regarding QuickBooks online. I know providing email is fully forbidden on Fiverr. But if any buyer asks me my email for adding me as an accountant in QuickBooks online, what should I do? Without my email, the buyer will not be able to add me in his QuickBooks online. Please need guideline regarding this issue.

Thank You so much

moshiur_rasul

moshiur_rasul

Moshiur, Certainly there are situations where private email contact is necessary to perform a certain task. The best thing to do is explain your situation to fiverr support, and get permission beforehand. Better to be safe, than sorry. Jamescott

Archived