Fiverr Community Forum

Providing free service

hey, guys if any one want to to do photo editing and design vintage logo for your company then please visit my gigs because I am providing service with free gift card. so please try and if you like please be free to contact me
.https://www.fiverr.com/yatinmodiimage

2 Likes

This is not how this website works.

1 Like

I did not get you what do you mean

1 Like

Exchanging reviews is not allowed. You do the hard part to get some genuine sales and if the buyer likes your work, he will leave a review.

2 Likes

ya, thak you for suggestion

thank you i have just edited it, now is it ok just need suggestion as i am new on fiverr

I think he meant to say that he will provide the fiverr credits to you and then you have to buy his gig. 100% free

1 Like

ya you just really got it ,

1 Like

For the safety of your Account, don’t do that dude!

2 Likes

you mean to say that my account is in trouble if i do this

There is no risk, 100% risk free :wink:

Fiverr might restrict your Account, buying review is seen as deception and misleading buyers

i am not trying to buy review i am just trying to attract them.

Great, be careful and best of luck.

1 Like

thank you so much for advising

It’s my pleasure, you may like to correct yourself “bro”

1 Like

As you are a new seller suggest you read the Terms of Service which you will find at the bottom of the Fiverr main page. Violating these can risk your account so well worth a read.

3 Likes

Such rubbish. I am sure most honest sellers will be happy to report those they see doing the type of thing you suggested, especially when they see it posted it as a suggestion on Fiverr’s own forum…

1 Like

What kind of rubbish? I am just telling the fact and I don’t suggest to do that so :relieved:

1 Like