This is happening to me more and more, so I created a quick response. Please feel free to use and adapt it - did I miss anything out?
I see you have contacted me through Fiverr as another Fiverr seller. I am assuming you are contacting me for one of the following reasons:
- To ask advice on how to get your gigs seen on Fiverr.
- To ask advice on how to earn more money on Fiverr.
- To ask me to provide you with work.
If you are not contacting me for one of these reasons, please write back and let me know exactly what you need.
If you are writing for one of these reasons, randomly contacting other successful sellers on Fiverr is not the right way to get what you want. Instead, I advise you to:
- Review all of the guides in the Fiverr Academy - https://www.fiverr.com/academy - There is lots of advice there on getting started, creating good gigs, promoting yourself, finding buyers, and more.
- You should read through the Fiverr Academy before you do anything else.
- If you still have questions, please do not write back to me. Instead, post a question on the Fiverr Forum - https://forum.fiverr.com/
- The best place to post your questions on the forum is in the “Fiverr Tips” or “Improve My Gig” section. There are plenty of people on the forum who can offer you advice, although they will recommend you read through Fiverr Academy first.
Please do not contact me regarding the reasons above again. I am not able to help you, and repeated contact with sellers where you are asking for help will result in your messages being marked as spam, and communications being blocked.
If you get too many spam reports against you, your account could be suspended.