Fiverr Community Forum

💡 Published Your GIG Recently? This TIP is for You!

:question: The majority of buyers are unavailable due to Christmas vacation. If you published your gig recently, you may not get exposed to the full audience on Fiverr because of that reason!

:bulb: I recommend you to keep the gig and analyze your gig stats for 2 weeks. Try different tags, and gig images. Then you’ll realize what are effective keywords for your service. If you get an order during this period (within 2 weeks) that would be great!

:white_check_mark: But If you don’t get any order during this time, don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again with the optimized keyword changes. At that time, the majority of buyers will be available again and your gig will be exposed to the full audience on Fiverr!

I wish you Merry Christmas and all the best with your Fiverr game! :v::v: Keep trying! :muscle:

57 Likes

thank you for advies

3 Likes

`

:white_check_mark: But If you don’t get any oThis text will be blurredrder during this time, don’t hesitate to delete the gig and post the same gig again.

is it be right to do?

`

2 Likes

Really this tips awesome.

too much helpful thank you :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. It came in handy

3 Likes

Wonderful tips. Thank you :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A completely wrong advice. You should not delete your gig. What if you got some reviews on that gig and later on you dont get any sales, you will delete your gigs?

7 Likes

Thank you For the Tips…

2 Likes

Thanks for your tips

1 Like

thank you so much for your informative post

1 Like

Thanks you for advice.

1 Like

Wonderful tips. Thank you :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for Awesome Information!!

1 Like

Thank you very informative tips

2 Likes

Thanx a lot brother. I am new here.

1 Like

Thanks for your good advice

1 Like

Sounds like you are saying delete the Gig and then just rewrite it, but change the keywords or SEO. Seems like a lot of time wasting to me. Just rework the Gig IF you think your SEO is not getting you noticed. No need to reinvent the wheel here.

GG

5 Likes

Thanks for your advice

2 Likes

I think so. Why not edit instead of re-create!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your tips. It helps me lot.

2 Likes