Publishment of my gig and seeking help from others for getting orders

mshysalar

I’m not trying to offend you in any way.

copy.JPG.0244fac7fc2992a41d0fad03995bc26c.JPG copy2.JPG.c0b4bf66ab58814194efeefad1f38c87.JPG

I’m 100% sure that you are copying the gig portfolio of a PRO seller gig.
Please respect other sellers by not copying their works.

Some high-budget potential buyers tend to back search your gig portfolios. If they find that the portfolios on your gig page is not yours, they will never use your service 😉

I’m not trying to offend you in any way.

copycopy2

I’m 100% sure that you are copying the gig portfolio of a PRO seller gig.

Please respect other sellers by not copying their works.

Some high-budget potential buyers tend to back search your gig portfolios. If they find that the portfolios on your gig page is not yours, they will never use your service 😉

Kindly help how to make a perfect gig in logo designing…I have the ability to design the logo in best way…

I have the ability to design the logo in best way

If you really do have the design ability, why did you use another person’s design in the beginning? It looks like you’ve changed your sample images, but what I see is an image

of a very low quality and is very grainy (I can’t even read what it says in the second image) and sadly it does not show that you have the skills of a logo designer.

There are plenty of great examples of good logo gigs, what you need to do is check them out and create something of the same level. NOT COPYING.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

After checking out your gigs, I’m sorry to say I am not surprised that you have not gotten any orders.

I know I sound harsh, but I see you have created a writing gig and just by looking at this post,

it is clear that you do not have the proper writing skills ( at least not in English)

Your logo gig shows only 2 samples, and the second image is not even a logo ( at least it doesn’t look like one to me), and again it shows that you do not have the proper skills.

BTW may I point out that when you created your gig in the first place, you used an

image that did not belong to you. You claimed it was a mistake due to the fact that you

were new seller, which I think is quite a lame excuse. I believe whether you are new or not, we should ALL know that taking other people’s stuff is wrong. That already shows you that you

do not have the proper mindset of a business person.

You can leave if you want to, but you calling Fiverr “fake” is a huge mistake.

In my opinion, it is very real with real sellers and real buyers, and since buyers are real,

they look for certain quality.

Again I’m sorry to sound harsh, but I needed to point it out.

After checking out your gigs, I’m sorry to say I am not surprised that you have not gotten any orders.

I know I sound harsh, but I see you have created a writing gig and just by looking at this post,

it is clear that you do not have the proper writing skills ( at least not in English)

Your logo gig shows only 2 samples, and the second image is not even a logo ( at least it doesn’t look like one to me), and again it shows that you do not have the proper skills.

BTW may I point out that when you created your gig in the first place, you used an

image that did not belong to you. You claimed it was a mistake due to the fact that you

were new seller, which I think is quite a lame excuse. I believe whether you are new or not, we should ALL know that taking other people’s stuff is wrong. That already shows you that you

do not have the proper mindset of a business person.

You can leave if you want to, but you calling Fiverr “fake” is a huge mistake.

In my opinion, it is very real with real sellers and real buyers, and since buyers are real,

they look for certain quality.

Again I’m sorry to sound harsh, but I needed to point it out.

It would appear that perhaps this person read on some blog or whatever how “easy” it is to come to Fiverr, create a Gig (or, in his case, copy one) and voila! instant money tree in the backyard. NOPE. By saying you made a “mistake” by copying someone else’s work, that was a lie - you intentionally looked at a PRO Gig and copied it thinking that people who come here to buy are so dumb that they do not see through your ruse.

It also seems as though you may have been led to Fiverr to create Gigs in 2 of the more popular as far as income you can generate categories: logo design and writing. As Zeus said, you do not have a portfolio showing original artwork YOU created that shows you have design experience, and your writing - if you were wanting to write for a client in English anyways, is not up to par to get orders.

Fiverr is NOT fake. People do make money here on a daily basis, but, buyers see right through those Gigs that are poorly thrown together, or appear as though the person is “winging it” - pretending to have knowledge in a certain area, and then realizing after looking at the Gig that the person has no idea what they are doing.

The way to success on Fiverr is to offer a service that you are truly GOOD at and have the aptitude to do in a way that not only shows through your Gig description or portfolio, but also in the work you provide. It also helps if you are passionate about whatever work you are offering on this site.

From what I have seen, even if you would have been lucky enough to get an order, you would have had a short career here. If your idea of making a logo is putting something together with MSPaint or other free software, you are not ready for prime time. You would have had upset buyers who would have either wanted multiple revisions only to cancel and then perhaps come to the forum and complain how the logo designers here are all fake or horrible. Same with the writing Gig you put up. First blog post or short story you would have been commissioned to do would have been met with disappointment by the client, which can end in a bad rating, a refund or cancellation, which can make your career here a very short one. I suggest you find something you are really able to do, not what some blog or other internet whiz said to put up as a Gig for fast money and try again.

GG

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

And listen mam i copied but my intention is not that

so kindly dont give wrong comments…

I am 100% aware that I should just keep my digital mouth shut at this point, but all @genuineguidance was doing here was pointing out the obvious mistake you made. When you copy something thinking that you can get away with it, that basically means you are not taking work seriously, the buyers seriously, so in the end you are treating them in a dumb way.

so if u deal like in soft and good way

Oh trust me, I do tend to deal with people in a soft, encouraging way when I see a new seller asking for help here but only if it is obvious that the person has put in a decent amount of time setting them up.

rudes comment cannot stop me

Rude comments should not stop anyone. BTW, I prefer to be strict, not rude.

However, in your case it is your own lack of understanding that is holding you back.

I would like to believe you have a certain set of skills and you are hardworking.

Sadly, they are not showing at all.

I’ll leave this thread now and won’t be coming back. I’ve said enough.

To others who might be reading this thread who are thinking of not taking Fiverr seriously,

please be warned. If you don’t put your time and effort into it, if you are not being honest and do not have the proper skills, you won’t find success here.

And listen mam i copied but my intention is not that

so kindly dont give wrong comments…

I am 100% aware that I should just keep my digital mouth shut at this point, but all @genuineguidance was doing here was pointing out the obvious mistake you made. When you copy something thinking that you can get away with it, that basically means you are not taking work seriously, the buyers seriously, so in the end you are treating them in a dumb way.

so if u deal like in soft and good way

Oh trust me, I do tend to deal with people in a soft, encouraging way when I see a new seller asking for help here but only if it is obvious that the person has put in a decent amount of time setting them up.

rudes comment cannot stop me

Rude comments should not stop anyone. BTW, I prefer to be strict, not rude.

However, in your case it is your own lack of understanding that is holding you back.

I would like to believe you have a certain set of skills and you are hardworking.

Sadly, they are not showing at all.

I’ll leave this thread now and won’t be coming back. I’ve said enough.

To others who might be reading this thread who are thinking of not taking Fiverr seriously,

please be warned. If you don’t put your time and effort into it, if you are not being honest and do not have the proper skills, you won’t find success here.

I agree with you 100%.

It saddens me that so many new sellers come here thinking Fiverr is a get-rich-quick website, where all they have to do is copy someone else, and then wait for the orders to roll in. It never happens that way. That’s not how this works, @mshysalar . If you want to be successful, you will be unique, original, and you will offer professional services in the skills you already possess. You will not be successful by copying other sellers, offering services for skills you do not possess, or making demands here on the forums.

if you are serious about being a successful seller, @mshysalar , you are going to need to put on your business pants, think like a businessman/woman, and get busy EARNING your success. Being a freelancer is hard work – and, yes, it’s supposed to be hard. Are here to work hard? Or are you just here hoping to become rich quickly and without any skills or originality?

Please stop copying text from others. On your gig https://www.fiverr.com/mshysalar/write-the-creative-and-authentic-words-on-any-topic

You copied text from:

https://english.cas2.lehigh.edu/content/creative-writing-program-information

And you really need to work on your English skills. Especially because you want to write articles. You don’t need money to learn English, only work. Here you can find free English Lessons. https://www.fluentin3months.com/free-online-english-language-lessons/

There you have it. You have been pointed in the right direction. Now you need to work on it if you want to be successful. 🙂

Please stop copying text from others. On your gig https://www.fiverr.com/mshysalar/write-the-creative-and-authentic-words-on-any-topic

You copied text from:

And you really need to work on your English skills. Especially because you want to write articles. You don’t need money to learn English, only work. Here you can find free English Lessons. https://www.fluentin3months.com/free-online-english-language-lessons/

There you have it. You have been pointed in the right direction. Now you need to work on it if you want to be successful. 🙂

Yes i will work on it…Thanx For Your Advice sir…

And i thnk evry person learn from his or her mistakes…

However, on Fiverr the fact that you are “learning from your mistakes” will not fly with your buyers and soon you will see your money fly out the window 💸 because the buyer will cancel the order when you deliver your “mistakes.” 😉

but in my creative writing gig nothing is copied…

Like manucornel wrote some of it seems copied from

See the first paragraph of that and compare it to the first paragraph of your gig description

at https://www.fiverr.com/mshysalar/write-the-creative-and-authentic-words-on-any-topic

Your second paragraph where you say ".I think a Creative man/women is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. "

Seems copied from brainyquote https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/ayn_rand_141517

except you’ve added “/women” (but if you wanted to add that it should be the singular form not plural).

You also say “I have Carze of Creative writing”. I assume that should be “Craze” not “Carze”.

Your gig says “but i served you better” - but you haven’t served anyone yet. ie. no orders on the gig yet.

The description also has the word “I” in lower case when it should be upper case.

It’s also sometimes missing a space after full stops/periods and commas.

Also your gig title says "…700 creative and epic words " but your basic package says “900 words”.

Tight rules and punishments for veterans… so low standards for new sellers…

A professional, customer oriented marketplace should avoid those being published, lowers the overall buyer quality perception. I am sure I may sound harsh and cold, but in order to provide a service, you need first to know the very basics on how to do it, or the buyer experience will be awful. This is not craiglist or just an ad board, we have rules here which we try to follow as best as we can. Other sellers have been suspended for less, and copying other’s gigs or work should follow then the same treatment.

(sorry for the edit, got disconnected in the middle of writing this).

Hello again @mshysalar,

You have got a lot of valuable information and guidance here, and i hope you will take note on them and commit to improve yourself.

You may want to search your username on Google (or any other search engine) and see the result. Everything you said here is recorded and anyone can search and read on it. So, be cautious.

Also, in my opinion, i think you should read a bit about “secularism”. Just google it and you will find many readings about it. Being neutral is the key of convenience. You should know how to greet and talk with people, especially talking with those who have different culture and belief 😉

I wasn’t planning on coming back, but since you sent me a PM ( please don’t do it again unless you have really committed yourself to improving your gig)

You call yourself a graphic designer, then why are you using images you found online,
like that alphabet pencil tree image for your writing gig, with the item/order number left at the bottom corner!!
Your logo gig still only has one image, did you look at other people’s successful gigs?
I’m guessing you did, but you did nothing. Or maybe you didn’t bother checking,
I don’t know.
I have no idea what people can tell you in order to point you to the right direction.

Archived