Q&A session from Crorkservice

crorkservice

Hey there, Crorkservice reporting for duty!

As you Know we hit our “100 000 Orders complete” milestone.

We are TopRated Seller, who have 47000(!!!) positive reviews, 57 tons coffee consumed, mountain of broken keyboards and a small town of happy and satisfied customers.

We are grateful for this opportunity and are very happy to be here, on Fiverr. Our success is a cocktail made of:

a) Our Dream Team

b) Work, work and more work

c) Fast response time

d) 24/24 cust.support

Our loyal clients are a direct indication of who we are and what we do; we never stop and never back down.

So we came with the idea to make a Q&A session with YOU our clients or our potential clients and help you in what you need. You can ask ANY questions:

• About our gigs
  • About our team
  • About SEO in general.

We are even prepared to answer personal questions, to tell the secret how old our boss is, and finally solve the mystery: how many hours a day we sleep. 🙂

We are always open to dialogue with you! Ask your questions right here and right now, we will try to answer them as quickly as possible!

Let the party begin! 😉

Guest matt_garry

What is the red sash with 3 stars on some of you’re gigs haven’t seen that before. Is it because you are just super awesome?

Guest matt_garry

is all you’re growth organic from this site or are you promoting them and advertising them elsewhere to get all these sales?

@crorkservice yepsssss!!! my mistake ! Speed of light “correct word”.

i thought i would also grow my business here like your’s but since new fiverr v2, i am loosing a little bit. Earlier i used to get around 100-150$ order everyday but now not even half. i made 5000$ in 4 months but since V2…i am just getting around 50$ order a day. I don’t know what’s wrong. How you guys manage to do so much promotion. I checked your website too, it looks cool!!

Guest matt_garry

I got 1 more for you:)

how do you deal with rude or crazy buyers?

and did you hire someone who specifically manages the customers and or complaints?

Reply to @akashintros: It’s true that with the V.2 fiverr out we dropped in sales, but we tried to be ready for it.

1. We remade all the descriptions in our gigs
  2. We changed all the pictures to match the size.

3.We worked with fiverr support so our gigs can appear in the new search
  3. massive promotions everywhere
  4. new tags, new gigs

Reply to @matt_garry: This is a big problem for us, we have some buyers that are very greedy, or our competitors that just post negative. But we try to remember that every customer is valuable and try to work out a solution for everyone. The last stand solutions is a refund.

Yes we have a person for costumer support.

Archived