Its been just two months since I have joined fiverr and you can’t imagine how much happy I am because in second month I have get 450+ revenue and not with big effort and I do unblock level 2. Yes guys I am level 2 seller and with 64 reviews and all reviews are 5 stars and completed 80+ orders as well
There are followings things that I did and will keep doing
- Patience with revisions
- Ask buyer for less and give them provide
- Provide quality work and they became my regular customers
- Keep sharing my gigs to social media to increase traffic
- However no one ask me for refund but I am pretty much sure I will do if they ask
- Reply in real quick time less than 10 minutes
- 24 hours online
All of you who wants to increase their sales just follow these steps than see what will you get.
Maybe I am wrong on some points but I just share my experience other peoples may guide me as well
Mod Note: See Forum Rules. Gig or profile links are only allowed in the My Fiverr Gigs category. Thanks!