Query about buyer request!

Currently, I have a rating of 4.5. With this rating, it’s not possible to send buyer requests in Fiverr.

But today, I logged in from my mobile and able to send the buyer request. But surprisingly when I logged in from a computer, I am not able to send a request.

What is your comment in this two scenarios?

Thank you.

If your seller rating is too low to send responses to Buyer Requests, than you can either wait 60 days for the low reviews to fall off your Analytics metrics, or you can deliver more orders that earn high reviews, and thus, raise your overall seller rating.

If your seller rating is too low to send responses to Buyer Requests, than you can either wait 60 days for the low reviews to fall off your Analytics metrics, or you can deliver more orders that earn high reviews, and thus, raise your overall seller rating.

Thank you a lot for your response.

But he is saying he still CAN do it on the phone but not on desktop which leads to phone app bug.

Archived